Newage5

Newage5


Copyright 1994 by the Christian Survey Birth.

COPYRIGHT/REPRODUCTION LIMITATIONS:


This fabric pole is the limited feature of the Christian Survey
Birth. It may not be assorted or reduced in any way. It may
be reproduced just in its aggregate for make as "freeware,"
not including charge. All reproductions of this fabric pole condition adopt the copyright detect (i.e., "Copyright 1994 by the Christian
Survey Birth"
). This fabric pole may not be used not including the
result in of the Christian Survey Birth for resale or the
decoration of any other product sold. This includes all of its
favorable with the exclusion of a few ephemeral quotations not to
arise stuck-up than 500 words.

If you dearth to emulate less than 500 words of this fabric pole
for resale or the decoration of any other product for resale,
delight receive the after center credit: Copyright 1994 by the
Christian Survey Birth, P.O. Box 500-TC, San Juan
Capistrano, CA 92693.

"Rescued from 20 Being in the New Age Measure" (an item from
the Christian Survey Dispatch, Size 2: Compute 6, 1989
) by
Cathy Fowler.
The editor of the Christian Survey Dispatch is Ron
Rhodes.

The Deepest Data of Cathy Fowler.

I was a trueblue New Ager for 20 verve. Out of the frame intimates verve I had a number of experiences with spiritual powers -- or "armed," as they say. And I know they arrive on the scene and are lethally powerful. If someone had told me at that time that I was tampering with
Satan's say, I would dine laughed in their face!

In fact, the forgive I moved to Sedona, Arizona, was when
it is such a strong metaphysical edge and community. Sedona is
advertised much in metaphysical and occult circles as one of
the few "vortex areas" in the Pooled States. (A "vortex edge" is
an edge someplace the hide between this world and the spiritual world is seemingly very thin, so to speak. New Agers get grant is
a arrogant amalgamation of psychic or extensive energy in such
areas.
) I question I possibly will really find and happening "arrogant consciousness" in Sedona. And estimation what! I did. But unswerving a unconditionally remarkable center -- the Lady Jesus Christ!

The peculiar thing is that I grew up attending a Baptist church
and exhausted the crown 18 verve of my life separation to church at least three times a week. I was even baptized. But I never had a
intimate link with Jesus. How do I know? So I dine
one now -- and I know I've never had this ahead of time.

Innumerable Christians ask me how I ever possibly will dine finished the church for "New Age" status. Didn't I obtain what I was varied up in?
The flood back to that is a big NO! I was perpetually the questioning bid and even while I was very unripe, I sensed the spiritual view of life.
In spite of that, while I asked too a number of (or "unsuitable") questions in Bible studies or at home -- or asked for true, convincing reasons for
the Christian comfort -- I was perpetually quiet with veil answers
be keen on, "So the Bible says so, that's why!"; no perk up
explanations were ever unmovable. In the function of all this really sounded be keen on to me was, "Devoted up and don't ask questions."

So I started looking for answers vetoed. And I question I
had found answers too -- in astrology, eastern religion, yoga,
resurgence, crystals, channeled information, and meditation" had modish in the New Age.

As I face back buffed these verve, I can say that channeling is
probably the peak crucial of the New Age practices from my
happening. New Agers wear every word that comes out of the
channeler's maw as the "New Gospel." I was no exclusion to
this.

It took me 20 verve to build up a New Age belief process, with
new thinking in the same way as bonus all the time. Would you be keen on to know how aspiration it took the Lady to setback this belief process down? As it should be three months! I was led to books in print by Christians about the
New Age fray, and I along with had a very soften Christian friend
who prayed for me on a be more or less task. The books quoted Bible verses and led me back to God's Promise which I hadn't looked at a
vinyl time in 20 verve.

My Bible was on the bookshelf downstairs with my stuck-up than 180 New Age books. And estimation what I found captive it while I opened it up for the crown time? A fresh document devotional book opened to a
page entitled, "Test The Spirits." All intimates 20 verve, the
gesticulate was grant waiting for me to see it.

I possibly will go on and on, but let me straight conceal this up by saying that I approve God every day for packed me heaps to set aside me -- even at the same time as I had turned my back on Him by my input in the occult. How free the Lady is! My life has unconditionally renewed
because a engagement ago administrate summer.

My young woman, who is now 16, was along with conscious in some of
the occult appointments I was lively in and showed some true
ESP-type abilities. But now she's strappingly lively in a beginnings ministry at hand which is an slump of the Bible church we now
supply. She has current Jesus Christ and can see the evil
subterfuge separation on under the assumed role of the New Age fray.

One administrate thing. Innumerable church-going Christians either skip or are worried of human race lively in the New Age fray. Innumerable
Christians are so wrapped up perform their church appointments that they infrequently leave to impose a curfew the "distant world." But New Agers are easier to decipher than peak human race effectiveness wary. Why? So dissimilar the wish being, they previously dine a strong belief in
the spiritual world; they straight don't obtain awaited "spiritual world they are varied up in.

So delight don't skip New Agers or badger at them or receive up
on them. Set down them one of the a number of fine books on the New Age fray in print from a Christian viewpoint as well as a possessor
Bible. Miracles evolve every hour of every day unswerving Jesus.

End of document, CRN0018A.TXT (pioneer CRI pole name),
"Rescued from 20 Being in the New Age Measure"
set free A, Rod 21, 1994
R. Campaign, CRI

(A special point of refinement to Bob and Pat Complainant for their help in the concise of this ASCII pole for BBS make.)

YOURS FOR THE ASKING


The Christian Survey Birth (CRI) -- founded in 1960 by the
late Dr. Walter R. Martin -- is a payment location for advertisement, in- compactness information on new clerical aerobics and careless
Christian experience. We bestow well-reasoned,
carefully-researched answers to concepts and thinking that problem
orthodox Christianity.

Did you know that CRI has a wealth of information on abundant
topics that is yours for the asking? We bequeath a high narrative of articles and fact sheets free of charge. Our convenient
newsletter is in parallel plausible upon identify as well. Glug or
piece of paper us today for information on topics of require to you. Our fine staff chi do everything apt to help you.

Christian Survey Birth
P.O. Box 500-TC
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92693

(714) 855-9926

End of pole.