Re Poll

Re Poll
Benidcon Mayores
Santos Minores

Obatala claimed my head, in order to save my life many many years ago as a very young boy in the countryside, as i wAS BEING helped by an good neighborhood Santero from Porto Rico of the Los Commandos line.
It was a momentous occasion, and also profound.......saved my soul and body from a vicious attack upon me.
I was given an washed and lifted (concecrated) seven holy spirits necklace by him.
They came to me in a vision, way back then, before i even knew what they're symbol's and characteristic s were due to that invocation: long before reading any books or study of it.
Having being almost strangled to death in my sleep by my mums spouce at the time..........Obatala delivered me, and saved me.
Since then, he has come down to me on rare occasions.....dispite my aquired brain injury.
My God is real, cause i can feel em in my soul!
My experience is'nt unheard of.
IT was a supernatural experience of occult proportions and in essence; Obatala claimed my head then.
Long afterwards.......
To settle the Saint "assentar Santo" 'to wash the head" 'lavar cabeca' and 'bless the neclaces' = ;lavar Contas-Saintsthat WALK w/me(got what i needed!) BAJADA Tambors= Lifeline reading Obatala Ayaguna angel de Garda/ Orisa "Mother" is Ochun Olododi.
i.e.Destiny i choose on my knee's......{..Fate s of my journey through the blue river/and red river while STANDING maferefun Oshun honey!}
In this process I was given beads...pillars de lukumi regla de ocha w aganyu, babaluaye, oya, and ochossi collars give ontop of the usual general assembly of fonds de foundational regla de ocha!
THEN to continue to explain this HALF SEATED method of healing my body, mind and soul.......
I was given my Los Gurreros via the ILE TUNTUN lineage -Eshu Odara determined by Babalawo /Spirit of Iron/oxo ossi cheveras/and osainyin.
Hand of Ifa pending a.s.a.p. w/ iletuntun ! Soon come! omo ifa.
I wanted to show y'all, my individual path,and the process of transformative metaphysical gnosis.
When Orisha claim you.......
there is no, if's and's or but's about IT.
Everything is confirmed and affirmative again AND AGAIN.........RE ITERATED and prognosticated by way of IFA.
I have been given what i need.
The best is yet to come!
Blessed Be
me, myself and I
to fortify and clarify my reading Tambor s Bajada viz Pimenta lineage (c/o yoruba priestess Lady Tamarra James of The Occult Shop T.O. 1991).....she also ordained me as priest in the Craft of the Wise in Wicca by the way in 1984

Origin: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com