Pagan Meme Or Who That Witch

Pagan Meme Or Who That Witch
I was throughout at Pagan Cultivation and found this fun paper. I saw it as an fate for my readers to get to know me better!B A S I C SDo you hold tight a magical/Pagan name? Serenity Athenina but I'm afterward broken up it. It's brought too countless life battles.What does it mean? calm down warriorHow did you find Paganism? It all began with the movie The Create.How want hold tight you been practicing? 15 lifetimeRecord or group practitioner? Record but I'd similar to to bond a groupWhat is your path? Flowing PaganAre you out of the broom closet? Considerably. I just warn block friends and relatives but if you cause the Internet using my real name my pagan blog comes up.D E I T YWho is your supporter God? Jesus (Yes, Dangerously.)Who is your supporter Goddess? I'm in half a shake searching for a new one.What Gods do you worship? I tag and revere the Gods. I do not care for any. Why would I care for that which is myself?Do you nervousness darkly aspected Gods/Goddess, or rather respect them? I respect and work with Persephone and Hecate habitually.Do you care for the Christian God? Jesus is my supporter god.Do you ever care for animals? I hold tight power nature but no I don't care for them.Or plants? Nope.N A T U R EDo you unvaryingly talk with nature? Not in recent times. It's winter here in Indiana.Perpetually walked barefoot in the woods? No of course not! It's not safe! Correct a few times as kid and it really, really hurt my feet!Obsessed a camping trip circus to lecture to nature? YesDescribe the moment you felt close to Blood relation Earth? When I was playing in the subaquatic at Myrtle SandDo you hold tight a familiar? No my cats won't be flippant.Uphold you ever called upon the powers of an animal in ritual? Yes, my power nature.Or a plant? No, the powers are in the past put on so why would I endure to characterize them.Do you hug trees? I support to hold tight my back v the tree.Go away them gifts? When I burst a limb or branch.What is your favourite be radiant to work with? DandelionWhat is your favourite tree to work with? Pussy willowW H E E L. O F. T H E. Y E A RWhat is your favourite holiday? SamhainWhat is your lowest possible favourite holiday? Valentine's Day...if I'm film.Uphold you ever under arrest a ritual on a holiday? YesPerpetually hard-working a day off work to commemorate a Pagan holiday? NoDo you commemorate Yule on the 21 rather than the 25? I commemorate what's more days.Uphold you ever felt the withhold thin? My dead spouse and I recount habitually.Perpetually danced the Maypole? No, I poverty make one this day.Absorb what the Maypole symbolizes? "Phallic symbol! Phallic symbol!" My answer: What she said!How do you extensively commemorate the Pagan holidays? Spry ritual and crafts. It's fascinating to do whatsoever exaggerate as a film mother of four.D I V I N A T I O NDo you use Tarot? YES!Do you use runes? Not in recent times but I hold tight some.Do you use a pendulum? On your own to reliable my chakras.Do you use dowsing rods? No but I'd similar to to.Do you use astrology? YES!Any other form of divination? Dreams and fearS P E L L SWhat was the cover spell you did? I tried to mix up my eye color similar to on The Create.What was the latest? A money spellPerpetually done a love spell? Yes it's how I found my instant spouse.A job spell? NoA healing spell? At what timeWhat was the utmost powerful spell you've ever performed? The love spellWhat deities do you extensively characterize on? God and Idol in taken as a whole, Hecate on demandC R Y P T O Z O O L O G YDo you esteem in Vampires? Clairvoyant vampiresWerewolves? On your own the shirtless kind.Shapeshifters? Yes but I characterize them shamans.Elves? Er...no.Faeries? If they brook brownies (at your house fairies) are in my at your house.Dragons? Is the Loch Ness brute a dragon?Nymphs? Definite, hold tight you been to the gathering or shore in summer?Sprites? See trimmingMermaids? I considered necessary to be a mermaid patronizing than whatsoever formerly I was a diminutive girl.Satyrs? Never seen onePerpetually "seen" any of the above? NopePerpetually talked to any of the above? I rumble at the at your house faeries every time no matter which disappears and then reappears moments in the manner of.Perpetually recycled any of the trimming in magic? Dragons at what timeDo you hold tight one of them as a individual guardian? Nope. And why didn't everyone ask about unicorns. I DO esteem in unicorns!R A N D O MDo you see a rabbit, a man or a being in the moon? I see cheese. Faithfully, I care about of the Idol but I don't see her.Own a cat? NearlyWhen you ponder, what does your cheerful place sky like? A refuge once a shaftDo you work with Chakras? yesDo you esteem in faint lives? I desire we reincarnate.If so, tie a few briefly: I was Cleopatra, bee-ach! No, I'm unserious. I hold tight no eyesight.Do you esteem in person mates? Yes we hold tight changed that make up our close lovers, relatives, and friends.Do you hold tight a spirit guide? No but just because I carry out senseless tough to lecture to one. She insists that she's put on still.Is it unfailingly love and light? Of coutse not, you hold tight to hold tight shadowy and messiness to see the love and light.

Reference: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com