How To Become A Wizard Is It Really Possible

How To Become A Wizard Is It Really Possible
Hi, Stan here,

To start off, I would like to warmly welcome you to my blog! It's probably not an accident that you've come here. If you really want to know HOW TO BECOME A WIZARD, I hope that I will be able to answer your questions and direct you in the proper way.One thing that I want to stress, is that this site is NOT some sort of a joke. Clearly, the majority of the society associates wizardry with Harry Poter or Gandalf, so if you've only come here to have a laugh, please leave - I'm really serious about these things (magic) and I don't need anyone with a wrong attitude here.

So, if you are still on my site, then I assume you do want to know how to become a wizard for real I can assure you that it is possible. It's not super difficult either. It is a common myth that in order to become a witch or wizard you need to be born with supernatural talents - that is simply not true. Almost anyone can do it with a little bit of effort! In the next posts I'll try to shed some more light on this subject

Take care!



Origin: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com