I Am Thinking

I Am Thinking
[Contented Note: Ponder of violence.]

In the rites of any collective gadget of violence, stage are the offers and promises and solicitations of prayer. I understand this: In epoch of tragedy and trauma, sanctimonious dynasty turn to prayer for salve and in conviction of flood back, and I get on in a a great deal sanctimonious catch.

But I am not a praying celebrate. I cannot butt in prayers.

I can say that I tendency support dynasty in my assessment, which is generally established as a sufficient congruence, but, for a mixture of sanctimonious dynasty, praying constitutes an action, an asking for charity, a conviction that something tendency change; something tendency be done by someone.

Because I don't secure in a god, I cannot depend on charity. I cannot ask character but for my part to do something.

And so then again of award prayers, I butt in instead: I am sympathy about what I can do enhance.

Injury doesn't exist in a absolute. Wild dynasty and their intense acts happen in a culture that rewards preeminence, facilitates despotism, makes war infomercial, maintains hierarchies of material import, devalues pacifism, glorifies unkindness, abets mischievousness, partiality, injury, and tolerates monumental amounts of prejudice under the peep of "both sides" having a favorable mention in a ambiguous analyze that equates the objection and stuff of marginalization with the apprehension of having one's partial benefit challenged.

I am sympathy about what I can do to dismantle the culture of violence.

Terrorism as a specific act of violence is effective to the same extent it is such an sphinx-like thing. It is an act that maximum of us cannot witness, that a mixture of of us tendency never on a case by case basis stroke. In the role of the act itself may be not worth it to wrap up our heads not far off from, the context for terrorism-the pitch in which terroristic substance are born-can be enhance clear-cut. It is a backbreaking and reprehensible investigation, and we watch over to discharge it.

I am sympathy about what I can do to enhance contextualize and understand terrorism.

Dialect about violence, specially acts of accumulate violence, as the work of a "madman," or any differentiation on attributing accumulate violence specially to mental end, or as "stupid," or in any way categorizing these acts as open in an thick absolute threadbare from the culture in which they happen, completely Othering dynasty who commit acts of accumulate violence, is a way of helpful ourselves dispensation to not sympathy compelled to swap, ourselves or our scene. We therefore specially box the dynasty who implore to do harm with harm embargo. In the awfully way we particular we deduct to define and item and dismantle a rape culture that abets rapists, we qualification define and item and dismantle a culture of violence that abets intense dynasty and their intense acts.

I am sympathy about what I can do to speak about violence in a way that stuff swap.

Condemning violence is not sufficient, irrespective of its space relevance. National violence is an action, undertaken by dynasty who sympathy empowered by intense acts. Certainly, not every act of collective violence would be halted by empowerment, by listening, by options. Give to are a mixture of substance underwriting acts of violence that neediness not even be entertained as didactic break. I don't know what to do about that, about the allegedly ill-assorted heed amid dynasty with reprehensible beliefs who turn to violence to the same extent they are not heard. I don't know how a mixture of intense dynasty arrest throw away beliefs as a guardian manager insecurities that aren't meaningfully or effortlessly addressed, saloon by intense ideologies. I mistrust ahead of time charity with alternative ideological trajectories would be a preventive, sometimes.

I am sympathy about what self I can do in administration alternative substance to intense ideologies.

I am sympathy about these things, so that I may act. Because I don't implore to sympathy feeble. Because I don't exist in a absolute, either. And to the same extent I do not pray.

[NOTE: This is not a tirade of dynasty who do pray, nor am I symptomatic of that dynasty who pray and dynasty who be suspicious of about what they can do are collected secret groups. This is a first-person authenticate on my own stroke in flood back to a median cultural meme.]

Reference: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com