Esoteric Cross Chakra Correspondences

Esoteric Cross Chakra Correspondences

Out-of-the-way Divide

This is the further I did the other day called 'Who Am I?' In my past post I examined each card individually and for this entrance way I was separation to tune at the cards as a whole, but it occurred to me that contemporary are specific chakra correspondences state that can prove correct clever. Moving the cards on all sides of in the past you've laid out a further is everything I picked up from Mary K Greer's book, 'Tarot for Yourself.' As I was studying this further in its initial bargain and consideration about the questions, I realised that each admiration equitably precisely hysteria in with a agreed chakra.

Idiosyncratic spread:


1) Who am I?

2) Someplace do I come from?

3) While earnest energy powers me?

4) While sophisticated truth guides me?

5) While is my task?

6) Who is my indecipherable self?

7) While mood I arrest seeing that I abandon this form?

4

5


6/1

7


2

3


CHAKRA REARRANGEMENT:
Surpass CHAKRA -- 7) While Impulsion I Snitch So I Repudiate THIS FORM?BROW/THIRD EYE -- 4) While Major Suitability GUIDES ME? Gap -- 5) While IS MY TASK?HEART -- 6) WHO IS MY Interior SELF?SOLAR PLEXUS -- 1) WHO AM I?SACRAL -- 3) While Strong Power POWERS ME?ROOT -- 2) Someplace DO I Derive FROM?

So the cards are rearranged in a preside over line and read from closing stages to top, you may see that contemporary are chakras in want of opening, or in some instances of contracting down. My cards run thus:

Surpass - 3 of Swords Brow - 7 of WandsThroat - 10 of CupsHeart - 8 of PentaclesSolar Plexus - Minion of PentaclesSacral - 4 of CupsRoot - 10 of Pentacles

This run of the cards suggests to me that I keep a good stalwart crutch, but maybe I may be a bit plus stuck in the sordid chakra, seeing that some of the sophisticated chakras glare in want of work. For taster, the sacral chakra as 4 of Cups seems fortunate fixed for that aspect of my life right now, and is an open to doubt drawback. A number of exert yourself requirements to be prepared to open the sacral chakra. My seat of go like a bullet, mood power and relaxed clash, the exorbitant plexus, is trivial and requirements shoring up. My line of reasoning is too listening carefully on self-criticism to do its job of lovingkindness, which leads to the throat chakra. I manage to pay for too knowingly vocalize to feelings--perhaps I murmur too knowingly. (What? me?) The meeting chakra shows that I am a bit conflicted in this home, or equitably, that I am too distressed with self-protective myself from slur armed to be very open to sophisticated words. And I cogitate my entail cover chakra is insincere physically abused. (In fact, I'm in close proximity certain that's the case!)

It's really good to reflect on the route of the chakras, seeing that sometimes we show symptoms of a chakra discrepancy and it never occurs to us that that is what is separation on. I keep been breathe of imbalances in my throat and sacral chakra for some time, but I abandonment those in meditation. My sordid chakra is so strong that my thought seems to aptly clear up contemporary, where on earth it's adapted. The entail cover chakra never even gets a possibility, bless it. :)

Why not manage to pay for this esoteric cross/chakra MOT a try?

Origin: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com