Religion And Spirituality Open Question Differing Beliefs How The Hell Did We Get Here

Religion And Spirituality Open Question Differing Beliefs How The Hell Did We Get Here
So I started talking to this guy not so long ago, and we both really like each other. The problem is our beliefs differ. He is like a die hard christian, like prays multiple times a day. Constantly talking about god and church and Christianity. Believes christianity is the one truth...and everything else is falsified. I am completely agnostic. I don't believe in god. I don't believe in the devil, nor heaven or hell. I believe in science, and anything that doesn't have justifiable proof, like christianity and the belief in god, isn't truth, just pseudoscience and nonsense. I feel like this is something that can't be overlooked and I don't know what to do. I feel like maybe he's trying to convert me. but it will never happen. Could a relationship like this ever work? honestly I don't think so, but i need a third party opinion.
Sorry, I'm atheist. lol

Credit: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com