My Practice So Far

My Practice So Far
I have found a way to balance out the way I practice and the deities I serve, so that I can practice in a way that works for me and so I can get the most of out my faith.

Our ultimate mother is Gaia. We are born from her body and her DNA runs through us and so as a nature witch and human I must honour her and hold rituals for her. I can do this in my usual fashion of which has wiccan influences within it. These rituals can be conducted during Sabbats, following the Wiccan Wheel of the Year as these days celebrate the earth God and Goddess's transition through the year. This also applies to Esbats.

I can also hold an Egyptian ritual once a month too. I am being lead to believe that the Egyptian deities have chosen me and so they are my patrons and I cannot ignore them. Even though I am not from Egypt I can still feel their influence and if they have chosen me, I shall follow.

If I so choose I can have certain other rituals in honour of the deity of my homeland if I feel the need for whatever reason (for instance if one directly helps me?). Some people believe that you should honour your heritage and where you come from. I am English and so should not forget the deities that surround me here. So I can also hold rituals at times to honour a particular one that I choose.

I can also hold certain other rituals in honour of the deity of my homeland if I wish too. Some people believe that you should honour your heritage and where you come from. I am English and so should not forget the deities that surround me here. So I can also hold rituals at times to honour a particular one that I choose.

I can balance these out as monthly I can honour my patrons and during the sabbats I can honour The Mother of all on Earth.

I will see how this works for me to find out if it is the way I am supposed to go. I plan to look further in to Egyptian Ritual and traditions and I wish to purchase deity statues as is nessarsary.

Origin: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com