3 Card Spread Tarot Readings 5 Plus I Do More

3 Card Spread Tarot Readings 5 Plus I Do More
Hi there I'm a physic/medium and clairvoyant have been for past 12 years. I do all these listed below

Tarot reading 6 & 12 month offers
Angel reading - one off
Photo reading 6 & 12 month offers
Mediumship reading - connect with loved ones
Aura readings
Travel to find your guides
Past life regression
Healing
Find your power animal
Tea leaf readings
Love spells
Finance spells
Career spells
Weight loss spells
Pregnancy spells
Crystal ball readings - future readings

I also offer advice on love, career, relationships and so much more like below :)

RE-UNITE LOVED ONES--BRING BACK PREVIOUS LOVED ONES--SEPARATE LOVERS--CANCEL OUT OR REVERSE NEGATIVE OR CURSED SPIRITUAL ENERGY--CLEANSE YOUR SPIRIT SO YOU FEEL REJUVENATED & LIKE YOUR SELF AGAIN-CHAKRA BALANCING & UNBLOCKING -STOP ANY ANNOYING ADDICTION THAT ARE POSSESSING YOUR LIFE--HELP YOU FINANCIALLY TO INCREASE YOURS OR ANOTHER'S INCOME-- LEGAL MATTERS & COURT CASES--DIVORCE HELP--

I except text messages and phone calls all my work price range from lb5-lb25

Many thanks

LOVE & LIGHT

Source: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com