Interpersonal Communication Questions Interpersonal Communication Questions And Answers

Interpersonal Communication Questions Interpersonal Communication Questions And Answers
James asks...

HOW TO ORGANIZE FOUR CLASSES IN COLLEGE?

I am taking the following classes in the fall:


- Child Development 3: Introduction to Curriculum

- English 262: Reading Improvement

- Communications 2: INTERPERSONALCOMMUNICATION

- Math 260A: Arithmetic Review/Whole Numbers

I am starting to shop for school supplies AND I know what I want to purchase, but I don't know how to organize these classes.

Here is my question:


What type of organizational method do you use in college? How did this method work for you?

Any ANSWERS would be greatly appreciated!

The college I attend, the "normal" course load is 12 units AND this is my sophomore year in college

INTERCOMMTEAM ANSWERS:


Just use whatever worked for you last year. I keep all of my subjects separate from each other (so I have less stuff to bring with me if I'm just planning to study one subject for a few hours). For some classes, I used a binder. For others, a notebook.

Ruth asks...

QUESTIONS ABOUT INVESTIGATIVE STUDIES?

I have decided to take the investigative studies diploma at my school but I am not sure exactly what kind of jobs I would be able to do when I am finished school. I would like to find out what kind of jobs it offers so I can do some volunteer work. I had tried to get a hold of the program adviser but it has already been 2 weeks with no reply. School just started a week ago so I understand that it us busy so I am trying another form of answering.

The courses I have to take for the diploma are:


-ENGL 111 Communications

-PSSC 112 Policing in Canada


-PSSC 121 Law AND the Administration of Justice

-PSSC 122 Criminal Law


-PSYC 104 Introductory Psychology

or

-PSYC 100 Applied Psychology


-PSSC 102 Criminal investigation

-ENGL 211 Business Communications


-PSSC 141 INTERPERSONAL Skills

-SOCI 100 Introductory Psychology


-PSSC 123 Legal Evidence in Criminal Investigations

-PSSC 204 Forensic Science


-PSSC 262 Integration Seminar

-PSSC 272 Field Placement


-SOCI 225 Criminology

-PSSC 242 Leadership Skills


-PSSC 212 Abnormal Behavior AND Crime

-PSSC 204 Forensic Investigation


-PSSC 263 Integration Seminar

-PSSC 273 Field Placement


-PSSC 283 Emergency Planning AND Response

-SOCI 321 Juvenile Delinquency


It would be great if anyone could let me know any sort of information they know about investigative studies. It would be great if AND investigator themselves told me something about it. Even if you have information about what kind of volunteer work for the type of schooling I'm going in to would be awesome.

Thanks!

INTERCOMMTEAM ANSWERS:


You should probably post this question in Education and Reference.

Laura asks...

READ MEANING OF - BELIEVE, INTERPRETATION THEN LEAVE THOSE WORDS OUT WHEN PROVING GOD. U GETTING ANYWHERE, NO?

Leave the words Believe AND Interpretation out of the arguement when talking about whether a god exists. I am sure both sides can understand why if you really did look them up. Don't let the word or phrases "I think", "it seems", "Could have" if you do use those words make sure you understand both arguing sides can use them then. They are words used for one's opinion AND interpretation not based on facts or actual proof.

With that said to both sides of believers AND non-believers."Did man create god or god created man AND there is one, or isn't, AND it's just called evolution not "God created". Anyone trying to comment needs to remember." fact or fiction." You certainly can't say anyone here on this earth at this moment is god AND get the actual ANSWERS or proof from. So Don't try AND think you are god AND your opinion is the correct one. Anyones thought, opionion or feelings could be right then AND everyone needs to accept that AND don't think "i'm right your wrong" without eveidence AND proof.

Keep in mind that the bible is various humans interpretations of what they seen, heard, felt AND what was portrayed to them. Keep that in mind along with the words BELEIVE, FAITH, INTERPRETATION as well as looking up words fact, evidence, proof AND IS.

I am sorry people but will state."THERE IS NO GOD." you say there is? Then show me otherwise why do you really believe there is?

I study psychology ANDINTERPERSONALCOMMUNICATIONAND will just add this quote from a writer who has similar points of view to mine, but is only a quote AND viewpoint used by myself in this question for reference AND point being made.

"Of course, the reason belief, AND religion, exist, is understandable. Back before organized religion was founded very little was known about how the natural world worked. The human ape evolved to be curious, to make up stories that explained what was going on. It was too scary to exist in a state of confusion. So we made up creation tales AND "magic." - George Michelsen Foy

Someone asked, "What is the question?" I have to shake my head AND only state"Are you avoiding answering mine with the question being obvious AND with question marks left to indicate it."

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THERE IS A GOD?"

note: in my college studies i do find when people are backed into a corner, so to speak, with no ANSWERS, facts or arguments with a denial or acceptance of truth they do tend to be defensive AND avoidant.

Books, speeches, others opinions AND information from others that is just their opinion AND interpretation of information. Books written are the authors interpretation of various pieces of knowledge that they have AND written-portayed in their own way of belief- hence belief. Once again.look up the words..or better yet i will copy them from Wikipedia.

Belief is the psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.

Interpretation is an explanation of the meaning of another's artistic or creative work; an elucidation: an interpretation of a poem. a conception of another's behavior: a charitable interpretation of his tactlessness.

INTERCOMMTEAM ANSWERS:


The Law of Conservation of Angular Momentum - means when fragments /peices that come of a spinning object,will spin in the same rotational direction as the object.

In our solar system Uranus & Venus spin in opposite directions, as well as some entire galaxies spin in oposite directions.

The sun is shrinking ~ 2 ft. Every hour. However 30million yr's ago the surface of the sun would have touched the earth & life would not have exsisted (not even 1 million years ago) because it would've been to hot.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

The following sites may have more information for you:


How I Got Fired... No Wait -- Resigned - CBS News

Why sales skills matter -- to everyone - CBS News


Group Communication - Dictionary.com - Reference.com

Pour Your Heart Into It


Social networking service - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Komal D. Naik D.O. Certified as Diplomate of American Board of...