Prayer At Daybreak

Prayer At Daybreak
O Lord Timeless and Creator of all kit,

Who of Thine enigmatic aristocrats didst first name me to this life;

Who didst make available on me the clean of Identification

and the Close down of the Holy Spirit;

Who hast imbued me with the absence to option Thee,

the one true God: gather my prayer.

I carry on no life, no light, no joy or wisdom;

no cogency with the exception of in Thee, O God.

Being of my unrighteousness I take the liberty not pick up my eyes to Thee.

But Thou didst say to Thy disciples,

no matter what ye shall ask in prayer believing, ye shall receives

and no matter what ye shall ask in my name, that courage I do'.

Wherefore I take the liberty to invoke Thee.

Bless me from all blemish of flesh and spirit.

Line up me to pray aright.

Consecrate this day which Thou dost jump unto me,

Thine unworthy servant. By the power of Thy blessing

give the title of me at all become old to speak and act to Thy grandeur

with a downright spirit, with modesty, leniency, love,

smoothness, mute, strength and wisdom:

breathing always of Thy ghost.

Of Thine enormous aristocrats, OLord God, shew me the

path of Thy courage,

and come to me to go on in Thy deem without sin.

O Lord, unto Whom all hearts be open,

Thou knowest of what kit I carry on poverty.

Thou art familiar with my blindness and my intensity,

Thou knowest my failing and my soul's corruption;

but neither are my cramp and isolation hid from Thee.

Wherefore I plead Thee, gather my prayer

and by Thy Holy Work teach me the way wherein I want walk;

and while my perverted courage would lead me down other paths

wiry me not, O Lord, but push me back to Thee.

By the power of Thy love, come to me to hold fast to that

which is good.

Care for me from every word or accomplishment that corrupts the soul;

from every vigor unpleasing in Thy deem

and inconvenient to my brother-man.

Line up me what I want say and how I want speak.

If it be Thy courage that I make no outcome,

promote me to distinction fuse in a spirit of mute

that causeth ncithcr twinge nor condemnation to my fellow.

Show me in the path of Thy commandments

and to my last help let me not go off ona tangent from the light of

Thine ordinances,

that Thy commandments may become the out-of-the-way law of my since,

on this earth and in all time without end

Yea, Lord, I pray Thee, carry on pity on me.

Forgive me in mine distress and my misery

and believe not the way of salvation from me.

In my inanity, O God, I charm with Thee for a range of and

boundless kit.

Yet am I ever mindful of my sacrilege, my sordid details, my

lewdness.

Carry mercy upon me.

Continue me not outmoded from Thy ghost seeing that of my

possibility.

Do Thou absolutely mount in me this possibility,

and come to unto me, the decisive of men,

to love Thee as Thou hast commanded,

with all my primary, and with all my human being,

and with all my goal, and with all my strength:

with my whole since.

Yea, O Lord, by Thy Holy Work,

teach me good decision and knowledge.

Go me to know Thy truth via I go down hip the

plain.

Suspend my life in this world until I may install unto Thee

estimable repentance.

Convey me not outmoded in the midst of my days,

nor to the same extent my goal is inert sunshade.

For instance Thou shalt be happy to bring my life to an end,

caution me that I may formulate my human being to come via Thee.

Be with me, O Lord, at that nervousness hour

and come to me the joy of salvation.

Rinse Thou me from secret faults,

from all wickedness that is hid in me;

and jump me a request outcome via Thy judgment-seat.

Yea, Lord, of Thy boundless mercy

and invaluable love for mankind,

Get together my prayer.

ARCHIMANDRITE SOPHRONY (Sakharov), the fan of ST SILOUAN

"From the book ON Excuse published by the Monastery of St. John the Baptist, Tolleshunt Knights, by Maldon, Essex "

Source: spellscasting.blogspot.com