Yay Another Succesful Notch On My Witchy Belt

Yay Another Succesful Notch On My Witchy Belt
Woo Hoo! I am sooo happy right now that I don't even care that I can't post pictures to my blog right now! I don't care that I have spent the last 2 HOURS trying to get the damn thing to work! I don't care that my computer is acting wonky! Do you want to know why none of this is bothering me?

IT IS BECAUSE MY LAST PROSPERITY SPELL WORKED WAAAY FASTER THAN EXPECTED!

I really shouldn't be so surprised. I am not sure of the exact success rate; but I know that the majority of my spells have worked rather quickly. But this was a total long shot. Why? Because it was a quickie spell, cast for prosperity on the waning moon...and because my ex husband NEVER pays his child support! I knew when I was casting it that I should've been working for the removal of my bills and poverty, instead of the acquisition of prosperity. But I did it anyways, on a total fluke. And it worked! In 28 hours no less!

So, what exactly did I do? Really not much of anything. Nothing unusual anyways. I often charge and carry crystals in my pocket, or a little pouch tied to the inside of my skirts. So yesterday, when i was feeling quite desperate for some cash to get essentials and pay for my kid's classes...I just did what came natural to me.

I knew that there was really no chance of me earning any money right now. And I won't be getting paid till the 1st...a ways away. My ex has not paid any child support since the tiny drop he gave me in December, and before that it was June. (Half and half of half payments at that!). So I didn't expect anything from there, even though it was owed to me.

I have no gas in the van. My bills are overdue. I have packages to mail and no postage to mail them. I just used the VERY LAST piece of toilet paper. I have kid's who are going to competition this weekend, and I had no money to get gas to get us there or a way to pay the entrance fee once I did. Things were looking worse than usual for this Crafty Chick! All I had was the knowing that all would work out. It always does.

So, as almost as an afterthought; I grabbed my amber and my green jasper. I cleansed and reconsecrated them for the purpose of bringing me prosperity. (The amber is orange for the need for survival; and the green jasper for wealth and prosperity.) I infused them with my need for money...and fast! And then I created a super simple chant to go use with them.

"Money, money come to me; I have a need for my family." I told you it was simple! Almost infantile!

So i have kept the little stones in my pocket all afternoon yesterday, and all day today. I kept focusing on my need, and chanting my silly little heart out. AND SHEBANG! Tonite, my ex husband came to drop off our son; and pulled out his dusty ol' checkbook, and FINALLY broke me something off! I almost died from surprise! (Not to mention that the last time I saw him 2 days ago, let's just say he was less than cordial.) I am so happy, that I don't even care that it is a half check. I don't even care that I probably won't see another one for months. I am just happy that I can get through this next week! AND THAT MY SILLY LITTLE SPELL WORKED! (Like I said...they almost always do. But I am always happy and shocked when they come together so quickly, and with almost no effort!) Like I said earlier...magick often takes the path of least resistance. Point taken.

I hope everyone has a super evening; and that all of your undertakings might be so successful!

PS~Sorry for the lack of photos. I had some real nice ones planned too. But, oh well! I will take what I can get and be oh so happy! BB ~ Danae

Source: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com