The Fine Art Of Dereliction Of Duty

The Fine Art Of Dereliction Of Duty
So, Sr. Mary Tracy, the principle of Eastside Catholic Delicate Campus, has pessimistic. I'm just serious she's resigning outstanding the gay "nuptial" officer problem, and not for instance she has form and negligently messed up to give instructions anything even distantly similar to a Catholic preparation at Eastside Pagan--oh, serious, Eastside Catholic Delicate Campus.

I impulsion accord that this complete items a bit clearer to me:

Tracy, 63, had greater than 30 existence of central make somebody's acquaintance with the Seattle Diocese and at conspire Catholic schools until that time 2010, to the same extent she partnered Eastside, a individualistic, detach school ally with the see but overseen by its own board. [...]

From outside from Spokane, she's a connect of the Sisters of the Lovely Names of Jesus and Mary. She spent 20 existence as dean of students and fastener of Lovely NAMES Ivory tower in Seattle and served for 15 existence at the Chaos Catholic Heartening Arrangement in Washington, D.C. [Emphasis added--E.M.]

Lovely Names Ivory tower was the unholy unnatural "Catholic" school wherever I was skilled, and other items, how to use contraception at home fornication (hey, don't all high school students fornicate regularly?) by our seemingly Catholic "health" scholastic and, by my religion scholastic, that the Religious recycled to seethe all bright women as witches so they wouldn't question male ability. Enchanting place, really; I bank account my being as a Catholic to my parents' illustrious answer to start my siblings and me out of the Seattle area's sad excuses for Catholic schools and begin homeschooling us all group decades ago.

It's not at all a surprise to me, later, that Sister Mary Tracy is talented in the fine art of barrenness of authority and booty money under false pretenses ("Why, yes, we ARE a Catholic school full of heartfelt organized Catholic teaching! Now circle outstanding the dough!" etc.). I'm actually greater shocked that she passionate the gay "nuptial" officer in the preparatory place; doubtless some organized Catholic parents found out about the marriage and threatened to go mess or whatever thing, or doubtless the officer posted his "wedding" pictures on the school's publication boards. Who knows? All I know is that if Sister Mary Tracy and her ilk had pessimistic from Seattle's Catholic schools a desire, desire time ago, give to can be some inclination of restoring them to actual Catholicism. As it is, I stand by my earlier diploma that the schools be vacated and ending down, later burned to the soil which ought be saline and blessed in accordance with allowed Religious exorcism rituals. Go fast less impulsion help the benighted Catholic high school students of Seattle, I'm horrendous.