The Charge Of The Goddess

The Charge Of The Goddess
Hear now the words of the Great Mother...Who was of old called many names by the hearts of humankind-Selv, Diana, Brighid, Laksmi, Yema-ya, Kuan Yin and many othersBoth known and unknown;Whenever you need of anythingOnce in a month and better it be when the Moon is fullThen you shall assemble in some sacred placeAnd Adore Me, Who am the spirit of the Moon.And you shall sing and dance, make music and make loveAll in My name, Who am the Queen of all the WiseAnd you shall be free from slaveryAnd as a sign that you are truely free, you shall be open in your rites.For Mine is the ecstasy of spirit, and Mine too the joys of the sensesAnd My law is love unto all beingsNor do I damand ought of sacrificeFor I am the Mother of All living, and My love is poured out upon creation.Keep pure this highest ideal, strive ever toward itLet nothing turn you asideFor Mine is the cup of the wine of lifeThe sacred couldron which is the grail of immortality.On Earth I give knowledge of the Spirit EternalAnd beyond Death I give peace and freedomAnd reunion with those who have gone beforeFor I am the Gracious Goddess, Who gives joy unto the human heart.From the Correllian Tradition - Rev Donald Lewis-HighCorrell1st Degree Lessons in the Correllian Tradition pp 257-259

Credit: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com