Info On The Celts And Medieval Witches Please

Info On The Celts And Medieval Witches Please
"Make a difference BY MORGAN": Info ON THE CELTS AND MEDIEVAL WITCHES PLEASE!?

Hi


So for my school Humanities basis, we are studying Medieval time, and I was specialized the being of a witch. So I bring tried so tiring to get lots of spicy information on them, but all the info is either discriminatory or some immoral website about free tarot readings. So I asked my mum and she assumed I be required to ruminate function a Celtic Witch, as they were voice in Medieval time. So I researched Celtic witches, but not any is stout fact, and a lot of it is also about free online tarot readings. Rumor. SO I was wondering if someone can expound me any information or links about witches in Medieval time and Celtic witches? Equally I crave to bring an historical object that relates to a witch, so does someone bring any ideas? I was going to make a slim definitive of the Dunking Stool, but I actually cannot find any info on it. Expend references would be fathomless too! Charm return I crave this information desperately!

Equally, were Celtic witches ever accused of staple witches and thus gasping at the stake? Or what on earth like that. To the same extent happened the same as kith and kin were accused of staple witches in medieval times?

Key ANSWER:


"Key by Kevin7"

The Druids were Celtic pagan priests and priestesses,try looking them up it strength be related

ADD YOUR OWN Key IN THE COMMENTS!

POSTS Connected TO Info ON THE CELTS AND MEDIEVAL WITCHES PLEASE!?

*


Guy PAGANS, WITCHES, AND WICCANS?

Make a difference by Karma of the Poodle: Guy Pagans, Witches, and Wiccans..................? Are you dated for the torrent of kith and kin art, emailing, and coming by your...

*


DO YOU Link WITCHES,WIZARDS,PSYCHICS OR TAROT READERS?

Make a difference by Ivan D: Do you know witches,wizards,psychics or tarot readers? I really crave some help answers and a free tarot reading even if is...

*


To the same extent WOULD MEDIEVAL Outcome TELLERS WEAR?

Outcome Fibber, Brighton Tie up Model by Joel Riley Make a difference by JIMJAMJAMIE: To the same extent would medieval destiny tellers wear? I am a medieval reenactor and i bring...

*


THEY ARE Encouraging MAGICK AND SPELLS BLOGS ON THE WEB?

Make a difference by Ivan D: They are good magick and spells blogs on the web? Im distinctively enthusiastic in spells,summoning spells,archangels summoning spells,enochian archangels spells,magick,magick program...

*


I'VE NEVER GAMED Forward, WHAT'S A Encouraging MMORPG TO PLAY?

Make a difference by Geek Chic: I've never gamed early, what's a good MMORPG to play? I squalid to start betting, but I don't squalid to take steps...