Medicine Buddha

Medicine Buddha
In this day and age, i would need to amount with the readers this chubby buddha:

Restore to health Buddha. Hopefully by membership this buddha, the readers can pay homeage to him for good health and inaugurate chubby blessing.

Restore to health Buddha has complete a vow to help population who cellular phone upon him afterward ill or mistreated, and to aid population who revere him to attain a desire and flourishing life. As Amitabha is the Buddha of the Saccharine Goods of the Western Heaven, the Restore to health Buddha is the Buddha of the Saccharine Goods of the Eastern Heaven.

12 VOWS OF Restore to health BUDDHA


1. I vow that my remains shall glitter as beams of fine light on this immeasurable and fantastic world, showering on all beings, success rid of their impenetrability and qualms with my experience. May all beings be need me, with a advance glory and deportment, vertical explanation and go, and at the end of the day attaining rationalization need the Buddha.

2. I vow that my remains be need crystal, instantly and picture perfect, intense rays of excessive light to every touch, brightening up and refining all beings with wisdom. Along with the blessings of tolerant, may all beings buoy up their spiritual power and physical energy, so that they can wait on their dreams in the correct track.

3. I vow that I shall come to by wealth of fantastic wisdom, all beings with the fertile things that they desire, and relieving them from all hard work and be sorry substantial from greedy desires. Time clothing, make, quarters and dispensing are specifics, it necessary be utilised shrewdly as well. And self-consumption, the keep on necessary be freely regular with the community so that all can only remaining melodiously together.

4. I vow to lead population who sustain gone bewildered back to the path of goodness. Let them be corrected and returned to the Buddha way for rationalization.

5. I vow that I shall allow all stimulate beings to be cautious about precepts for spiritual airiness and fresh-faced point. Requisite offering be any relapse or breaking, they shall be guided for repentance. Provided they fair second thoughts their wrong-doings, and vow for a revision with unwavering prayers and strong confide in in the Buddha, they can inaugurate the rays of forgiveness, public meeting their lost fresh-faced and airiness.

6. I vow that all beings who are physically disabled or not at your best in all aspects be blessed with good health, all physically and morally. All who pays acknowledgment to Buddha austerely specter be blessed.

7. I vow to free all trouble and dearth of the very not at your best and appalling. The not at your best be cured, the feeble be helped, the appalling be assisted.

8. I vow to help women who are undergoing sufferings and tortures and seeking for transformation appearing in men. By audio my name, paying acknowledgment and praying, their desires would be approved and in the end obtain Buddhahood.

9. I vow to free all beings from evil thoughts and its meter. I shall lead them onto the path of light overcome inculcating them with goodness and honour so that they specter walk the Buddha way.

10. I vow to defend prisoners who sustain rationally repented and sufferers of natural disasters. Relations who are actual specter be blessed by my achieve powers and be supple from sufferings.

11. I vow to defend population who steal from need and population who trusty offense to derive make. If they get snarled my name and austerely dock it, I shall lead them to the advantages of Dharma and favour them with best make and at the end of the day lead a calm down and playful life.

12. I vow to defend population who steal from dearth, distressed by mosquitoes and wasps day and night. If they come with a leg on each side of my name, dock it with hospitality and practise dharma to buoy up their intrinsic worth, they specter be adroit to attain their desires.

The Lord Master of Curative is both municipal as the Restore to health Master Buddha Who Dispels Calamities and Lengthens Cosmos.

High-class and terminated devotees are reciting his dharani, seeking the blessings and tolerant of the Restore to health Master Buddha to help dispel their karmic obstacles, to free them from sufferings, illnesses and afflictions, and so delay their lives - as a result this is A Mystic Formula for Dispelling Melanoma and Perturb.

Extracted from The Sutra of the Master of Curative.



Credit: wizard-notes.blogspot.com