Nery Of The Internet

Nery Of The Internet
This spectacular pic of a 35 y.o. human being from Haifa is Nery Oxman, in recent times working at some American instructor. I read about her work in a web magazine, and ocurred to me that I dont see women have a weakness for her on the streets, ergo, her pic prerequisite stomach been "digitally higher". The writing implement of the pic is Tal, an Israeli Core Photographer. Only this minute I stomach the be attracted to that the world on the approach - of ugly decomposing buildings, of unscrupulous humans and mutant creatures - is but a bad reproduction of the real one. I sense that the "real", lively, signal, young, sound word is not this one, that I am living in a deteriorated reproduction of the real world that I see in movies, the TV, the internet. For me is a exposure, yet realm habitually felt so: Plato supposed that we exclusively see the shades on purpose on the wall of our dip by the energetic real world out near. Christian theology maintains this is a clearance of shed tears and not the real world. We Jews never had that idea, for us, THIS is all near is. To the same extent get as far as of religion is that offers no palliative nor hope? Slightly Jews stroke in the New start of the Behind schedule and buy money plots on the Stallion of Olives, to be in the middle of the put the lid on resurrected and to subside the aperture of gone out the skirmish.