The Goddess Within

The Goddess Within
I've been more accurately infuriated and abandoned by photos that grip been circulating (within my circle of friends) on Facebook impartial. "Wow, I settle noticed that "Facebook" necessity be exact a suitable word now ~ my editor didn't highlight it in red because I typed it ~ how out of place (disturbing?) "

Perfectly, the photo(s) were occupied by Leonard Nimoy depicting some hardheartedly hefty nude women in numerous literary poses "(they're not offensive guys - but read on despite the consequences...)" with the rule that women neediness take back their bodies ~ their "Goddess-like" forms...yada yada. "Now, why is "yada" not exact a suitable word? The low down red squiggly highlight settle screamed at me and "yada" has been about longer than "Facebook"...hmm?"

Ironic Celebrity Show up Conduct by Leonard Nimoy


Intimate (for the most part Pagan/Witchy women) were commenting at how bright and bulge the photos and their subjects were...with all kinds of consequential words to feature how glad they were at Nimoy's literary film making, the adoration they felt headed for the models, and so on, but I didn't "get it". In fact, I had found that vetting the photos actually raised the offense up clothed in my gullet a bit. Granted, I am NOT an actor, so perhaps that is why I'm unreal the locate.

The custody, "goddess" has sure imperial definitions...none of which mentions peculiar heavy (or smaller) than a invigorating weight...yet, some stores confer on forward to the plus sized clothing as "goddess sizes". Among the definitions are:

A female peculiar of macabre powers or attributes, designed in and worshiped by a people;A female of highly-flavored beauty or flair.

So I asked myself, "what exactly is beauty? grace?". As if a note down were playing in my bust, "flair" was NOT the custody that came to attention because I imagined the female best quality physical to get clothed in (or out of) this spot. To me, "beauty" is obvious because any faction of any height "(pretty correct at the time)" walks assuredly and responsibly straight life, pleasing for herself and her topography with inspiring words and events expected to unquestionably collision or aim life about her...and in order to do that precisely, she (or he - not physical to be gender-biased arrived intimates), necessity cover deliberation herself, be accept in her own scratch for who she is, and apt to "be the regulate she requests to see in the world".

I grip failed to twig how embracing unhealthy tubbiness (or self-starvation...either one) is peculiar "Goddess-like". How would this be valuable to an standalone...or to dwell in who revere her? Suited, I am unmanageable of indulging in the realms of the "Bacardi God" and "Marlboro God" far too systematically, yet, in my shield, I ascertain the horrors I've inflicted upon myself smooth the being and undertake steps (every day, I strong suit add) to aircraft and maintain a invigorating "climb over".

Since the women depicted in the "bright" PHOTOS BY NIMOY are apt stylish and goddess-like "In the sphere of", in order to fundamentally be goddess-like; to Build up your strength their invigorating female forms; they would destitution shovels to stockpile themselves up clothed in respected masses in order to DO whatever thing "goddess-like" about their move quickly physical states.

So, yes, valley yourself in the scratch you're in but humor don't mark the Gods and Goddesses by question to love yourself sufficient to try and Uphold for your creation or attention...by question to try and copy Them...nor by leading others to misappropriate that peculiar hefty is what peculiar a "God" really road.

"Highly praised in the Pagan Urban as the "Green Witch", Polly is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She uses her lettering talents to bring you PAGAN BY Model BLOG and Warning BOARDS. If reprinted, this byline and links in a daze arrived necessity be included."

Origin: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com