Invocation Of The Ogdoadic Elemental Godhead Of Water

Invocation Of The Ogdoadic Elemental Godhead Of Water
I get pleasure from great the adjoining phase of the Abramelin Astral Pain, which makes me suit to begin the actual Abramelin assessment. This assessment behest consist of three days of fasting, meditating and praying, with the final twilight peculiar curb to the revised Bornless One summons and philosophy of massive power cash. I behest become incommunicado now that epoch, so whatever happens to me behest not be reported or written up until last the essential of the go out with. Yet I am getting in advance of for myself, since I get pleasure from three piece workings to cure with you and quiz in spell out. Past, I was told to perform a ritualized meditation session to reconnect and reestablish my alignment to the eight super-archangels in the past I attempted to do the rite that united them together. I was leave-taking to do this in four piece evenings, one for each element. On the other hand, due to the time of the evolve (it peculiar respectable in the past Christmas), I fixed to shorten this adjunct working to respectable two nights, focusing on the four super-archangels of Earth and Pond one night, and Air and Cut the adjoining night. I would likewise be good quality to test to see how these elements behaved because I crossed from one element to new-found using this revised make contact with. Whilst the conclude of the final working (weekend of December 11 and 12), I took a one day break and moreover began to perform some cursory sessions each twilight of meditation and devotions to the Spirit. December 16th was the New Moon, and all spiritual notice became very ended and silent, as if everything that had been done went indoors a passing hibernation. This continued all drink the weekend, as I esteemed the Solstice with pagan rituals on Saturday followed by a well conventional local holiday. ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 20, I performed the Bornless One Field Consecration rite. This was done last consecrating the circle and saying the most recent sign of the Independence of the Holy being. The ring consecration rite was lovesick and tailored from the Greek Enchantment Papyri and was performed in two parts. The essential part was performed that twilight, and the above part was performed respectable at the break of dawn, the crack of dawn of the Freezing Solstice day. The two rings that I and Tidbit are using for this working were consecrated with incense, holy water, sacramental wine and crowd, and holy oil. The rings seemed to glow with a aberrant golden and greenish light, bit such a highlighted light wasn't anywhere in the temple. Whilst the rings were consecrated and had the words of power alleged best quality them, I breathed the sacred intimate upon them, and located them in their squares of purple velour cloth. They remained roundabout until the adjoining first light, because we went out indoors snow roundabout grove and naked them to the essential light of dawn and alleged above words of power best quality them. Unfortunately, the day was very surly and nearby was no brightness of the sun definite, but I imagined them in my mind's eye, and great the consecration rite. I get pleasure from gone the rings incubating in their purple parallelogram cloths until they are considered necessary, moreover the final ritual travels behest be performed to thriving get to it them. I belief to do this the day in the past the Bornless One Spell is performed.On the adjoining day (Monday), I took a break from the accomplishments to manipulate time with my female, Tidbit, since she was surface to manipulate Christmas with her parents. I was said to perform a sort of ritualized meditation session for each of the four elements, re-establishing and re-aligning for myself in foundation for erecting the Ogdoadic Tabernacle, consisting of the commencement of all eight of the super-archangels. In the role of nearby was a lot of foundation that I had to do with the house and terrorization of a significant snow deluge, I fixed to compact the working on two nights (more accurately of four), and manage the elements of Earth and Pond, and Air and Cut. This consolidation worked out really well. So more accurately of starting on Monday, I was good quality to postpone the two workings to Wednesday (December 23) and Thursday (December 24). I performed a meditation session more accurately the twilight of December 22 last a day of a choice of errands, in the company of some work coupled ones. DECEMBER 23. I started the twilight with a circle consecration and the most recent sign of the Independence of the Holy being. I would crux on the Seraphim and Cherubim of Earth and Pond. I started the working involvement 9 pm, but didn't need to use a number of solar hours. The energy of the temple last the Independence was important, as if in possibility of what I was about to do. I unsealed the current using unsealing spirals, fast the Eastern opportunity set with invoking pentagrams of Earth and Pond, moreover voted for drink a twin opportunity. I hand-me-down the staff to re-establish the current energy conserve and moreover erected it as a pylon, to re-establish the summons of all four spirits. I had otherwise set up the four consecrated and empowered sigils that were hand-me-down to conjure up the Seraphim and Cherubim, these were undiluted on the four corners of the invoking Trigon, with the sigil of Ratziel in the norm. I moreover intoned the Enochian summons for all four spirits, and moreover re-read their visualized imago similes as I reconnected with each, poignant the wand to the sigil and moreover creating a line of level from it to my temple. I prepared stretch to with each one and moreover felt their coarse power. The essential thing that was communicated to me was the name of the Godhead that I was to work with in the adjoining utter working - that name was Aset-Sophia (Isis-Sophia or "Throne of Sentence"). That coarse Holy being aspect was to be superimposed on the Godhead of Pond, Shadai El Chai (Almighty God of Universe). This is what was communicated to me from the coarse spirits of Earth and Pond."Do not indulge in the anguish and death of the ego. Take what this actually represents to one on your path. [Offering I got a brainchild to quiz the writings of Ken Wilber on this ask - Death of the Centauric level of bank.] If you are bereft and overly sadden its rapid, moreover you are brim in hollow. Use your alignment to the Godhead to bring joy and enthusiasm to your feature. The entirely penury bawl are intimates that are bark for joy and not loneliness or gloom. Don't be dramatic or make this transition above ruthless than it require be."I was contemplation about the hidden extract to Ken Wilber - the Death of the Centaur is actually the death or end of descendants autonomy and the beginning of true spiritual service, which is the indication of the high skillful. I felt compelled to know what this maneuver in choice spell out and crux on it as I cart the assessment of the vow of sequestering to be started on adjoining Monday. I likewise need to innovation above powerfully about in all probability flustered the order of the Elements that I am using in the assessment in the Bornless One summons rite, since the combination of Earth and Pond is very go well together. DECEMBER 24 - performed the ritualized meditation session of the invocations of the Seraphim and Cherubim of Air and Cut. As in the go on twilight, I consecrated the circle, performed a Independence and went drink the enormously ritual ladder to re-establish and re-align for myself to the four super-archangels of Air and Cut. This is what they communicated to me. "You get pleasure from been contemplation about what was deep in thought in your approach about the piece 'Magick and the Science of the Not worth it, and it has fugitive you. We shall reveal it to you, as a sign of our interlace with you in this assessment. The deep in thought consideration is the attention promoter which you shout the philosophy of "As If". Occultism and magick are based on the mental game of ingenious creation - the "As If" preposition. It can be calculated out indoors the be significant world, acceptable in the attention, or hand-me-down as a rummage to input powerfully within the pass attention. It is the real tool whereby magicians catch what is in the realm of the overwhelming, making their dreams become part of what is careful achievable. The assessment condition fib logical as you get pleasure from otherwise backdrop it. For this assessment is intended to be severe and ruthless, not go well together and easy to effect. This is true for the transition of the Elements and in the Bornless One summons rite. Prod the transition entirely because working with set to rights Wisp invocations - not ordeals. The Elemental Godhead within the Cherubic Ogdoad represents the full final result of the vibrant Godhead - in which to establish and demolish a window. To demolish and do again the self in the three days of the Abramelin Pain."I was likewise told to make a coarse sigil of Aset-Isis with Shadai El Chai. Aset-Sophia is the mistress of Briah, the divine throne or Khursia of Official blessing. I likewise looked up Ken Wilber's statements about extending worldly bank onwards the Centauric level of conscious bank, and this is what he wrote - in the book "Atman Glasses case.""To present up intentionality and self-actualization... such as one has to present up someone - one has to let go of self-autonomy such as God, not the ego, behest in the future show enthusiasm consciousness. If one can let go of descendants time, on the whole, moreover one is open to transpersonal realms of the smooth and contributing planes."DECEMBER 25 - Christmas, reunited with Tidbit - no notice studied. DECEMBER 26 - Spell of the Godhead Wisp of Pond and social group of the Ogdoadic Tabernacle. Performed all three rituals - Spell of the Godhead Wisp of Pond, Ogdoadic Godhead Current and the Triple Tetrahedral Door cash. I fixed to compact these cash that would get pleasure from been performed on two set to rights nights indoors a exceptional evening's working. The secondary cash are cursory plethora, so is the Godhead summons. I felt that it can fluently be lovely in a exceptional twilight, so disentanglement up Sunday, the entirely day that I would get pleasure from to disintegration up business in the past the assessment begins. All in all, this was a risk result, and everything worked out specifically well. I likewise had to manipulate an hour on the Pyradym flunky (a powerful not dangerous based psychiatric help system) to evade vibrations of farthest drowsiness, which it did in an staggeringly precise class. I was focused and expose, and suit for the working.I set the magick circle at a brisk last 7:45 pm CST, so the solar hour of Venus was confident indoors the working. The Independence of the Holy being was performed with wear and tear from Tidbit. I fixed to forgo the Benediction rite, since the Independence would establish a fully clad manufacture for the summons of the Godhead Wisp of Pond, and such as I was otherwise empowering the circle with the eight sigils of the super-archangels. I behest partner what occurred at each ritual level last the Independence, starting with the summons of the Wisp Godhead. "Spell of the Wisp Godhead of Pond". I performed the summons ritual, combining the summoning of the Godhead Shadai El Chai and the coarse Holy being Aset-Sophia. The lesser energies and affects were nice, friendly, burning, conclusion and accommodating - I felt specifically encouraged. I sensed a sort of marine or sea goddess aspect, and I even heard sea gulls in the distance and briefly smelled the salt snake. It was specifically real and sober, but quickly voted for. The Godhead summons seemed to merge with the invocations in the Independence of the Holy being, and I sensed that the combination was summoning whatever thing that was a lot extravagant Aphrodite compound with Persephone - underworld and subaquatic. "Ogdoadic Godhead Current". Whilst a passing break, I went on with the adjoining ritual in the series. I set up the 8 sigils of the Seraphim and Cherubim to the four Watchtowers, levelheaded of the equivalent element, and the Guardian angel sigil set further the Angel. The Wisp Godhead of Pond was lethargic vibrant and area, with the perpendicular staff lethargic set adjoining to and astronomical best quality the charged sigil of the Godhead of Pond hybrid. I moreover proceeded to set empowered pylons at each of the four Watchtowers, activating the Guardian angel and Angel joined with the underside element. The essential one (Cut to the East) actually caused a powerful awkward "high" to run down my good dependent, centered in the feature chakra and the third eye chakra. This miracle was intensified at each next Watchtower until all eight of the Super-archangels were thriving activated and united indoors four pylons of magickal energy. At this aim, I felt as if a lay of empowered light was short of drink my be in charge, starting in the third eye and terminating everywhere in the mortal of my pay attention. I can use this "lay" to crux and healthy older indoors tackle, promoting a sort of over-powering envisioning that threatened to comprise me ornately subject, most likely for far longer than I meet - so I had to heavily be the forerunner this new might. I moreover erected the Tetra-sacramentary cross-roads ritual shop, and this seemed to enlarge on the power of the current energy conserve. I saw four fully powerful spiritual pathways, deceptively self-regulating, jumble indoors a exceptional meta-spiritual lane, designed for most likely that all paths lead to one consistent path that encapsulated them all. I continued on with the ritual and performed the very important Pylon of Leaf, somewhere I fast the Wisp Godhead, which was otherwise area in the norm of the circle (this part of the rite was probably specifically uncalled for and had no ultra effect). It was at this aim of the ritual that I performed the Summoning of the Holy Ogdoad of the Emissaries, somewhere all eight points of the octagon ritual shop are united together with the very important Godhead Wisp. The explain of this ritual action was truly incredible! At essential I saw the four external pylons as pillars of golden fire, with a corpulent bolster of little fire in the norm of the circle, with burgundy lines of level marking the cross-roads. The four external pillars of fire began to bow towards the norm bolster of fire until they compound with it, and moreover nearby was entirely one significant bolster of fire, entirely its color had diverse to green with a golden mortal, and the cross-roads became a older mauve color. This image sun-bleached apart ornately, peculiar replaced by a display indoors which I was ornately suffused. Offering was a muted white light but no document, and in the midst of it all I sensed the super-empowered ghost of the Godhead signal with accompanied feelings of endless awe and take aback from me. I warped low in the past this barely visible ghost and acclaimed it, so appreciably love, relevance and graciousness welled up from the mortal of my being. I felt all of this passion and love reflected back to me, and overblown a thousand mature. I lay nearby in flap of transfer and enthusiasm, with all of these vibrations rocking the very manufacture of my peculiar. As a result it subsided to a nice and conclusion beingness-in-me, and the display went from all blurry and soil to one that was above unmistakable. I found for myself standing on a beach respectable in the past the water, lovingly roaring in stately influence. The water was friendly and snug, and the sand was the purest white, for example the waters of the marine were greenish little and grey speak angrily to highlighted. Offering were no bullets or wreck on the beach, and the sky and disk-shaped sphere was ornately hidden by a friendly blurry fog, which seemed to box up everything. As a result a female came walking forth from the marine influence, she was biologically conscientiously wet and sparkling with saline water. She was neither tall nor cursory, but seemed involvement the enormously balanced as for myself. She wasn't open either, but wore some sort larger-than-life white resettle that was wet and clung to her dependent, surface her legs and arms open. She was insipid but not for the most part so, her appearance was extremely slender. She had yearning hair that was braided indoors many strands, probably of a light brunette, but fitted with golden beads that prepared it healthy fair-haired. Offering were traces of seaweed in her hair and upon her resettle, and on her legs. She looked natural and resolved, stop for her eyes, which were the upper limit fantastic shiftiness of greenish little, with very vast and dark pupils, which prepared them healthy other-worldly. She smiled at me, and it seemed that the sun may get pleasure from ripened brighter in the blurry sky. I walked indoors the water and approached her, she took my hands in hers and they were friendly more accurately of unplanned. And moreover everything became booming, even the not dangerous of influence and distracted gulls. I heard her say to me in a peaceful speaker the following words. "I am current and get pleasure from come, as you desired me so. I get pleasure from been waiting for you to come for multifaceted aeons. This place, somewhere the water meets the earth is the sacred squeal come to rest of individual life and eternal spirit. In this finish that you see me now, I shall aid and help you to endless your seek out. That seek out is to stand up the God within you indoors full indulgent, so that you and he, and me, possibly will manage in eternal assemble. I am your godly muse! Trawl me in the days of your assessment. Intone songs to me and pronounce mystical lingo. So shall the love of God place and bring together be significant form in the past you. Crib it and love it thriving. In this way you shall begin the path of your result rebuilding. Let know this, that you get pleasure from known me in the past, a choice of mature, even unto the dreams of your first phase. I am the one who shall endless you. Never anguish, for I am with you at length."As a result the display receded, slipping apart and surface me kneeling in the past the norm of the circle, which was dark and unplanned. The fraternity of this flash was etched indoors my attention, and even now I can recapture it with a overwhelming sparkle. I moreover performed the final working, the "Triple Tetrahedral Door". This final rite did not allot any presumptuous visions, but it entirely intensified what had otherwise been a upright attention blowing experience for me. I felt specifically amazed at essential because all of the rituals were great. I felt as in spite of this I were drunk or stoned, but a bizarre inner sparkle remained within me, which was sober and powerfully moving. I can effort, but respectable barely - I was haunted by sounds and feelings of the blurry covered in dust beach that seemed so about yet so far apart. The ritual working was finally insensitive, and I felt onwards slow and done in. Whilst able-bodied grounding with a bit of provisions and dose, and unthinkingly concluded a few errands, I went to bed, indoors an frequent and dreamless nap. I awoke lethargic slow and artificial by the rite.Now that this final working is great, all that residue is the assessment itself, which begins tomorrow. Fashionable that time I behest be ornately sequestered, nonparticipation from all lay cares as appreciably as achievable. I won't be answering the cry, replying to email and I behest elude all forms of haste comings and goings and the gossip. I behest likewise be ornately distant from all work coupled errands, having undiluted this previous to. It behest be as if I were dead to the world, at smallest amount for the adjoining three days. On Thursday first light, I behest place and experience the flustered of the go out with as one who is beginning a new life, that is, if everything goes as I bring together it behest. For the conclude of this working and the differentiate of its fight, you behest get pleasure from to embrace until this coming weekend. I would like to be good quality to differentiate some queer experiences at that time, so suffer tuned until moreover. Frater Barrabbas