The Season Of Morning Glories

The Season Of Morning Glories
Current is everything bewitching about the last summer because the mornings are cool and the air is gangster with dew and mugginess. The garden is altering from the floral stream of summer to the ordinary of autumn. The full-size garden phlox is worsening, the coneflowers are leave-taking to seed- greatly to the entertain of the goldfinches, and the brown-eyed Susan's are making pink pale clumps in the perennial beds. The beauty grasses are lush, and the mums and sedum are plumping up, and attainment arranged to flower head in a month or so. This sunrise as I on the brink to primary out for my 2 mile sunrise walk I cut straight the rim area to bring that my sunrise glories were thriving.

Morning Glory Pentacle and sunrise glories in Ellen's garden

I admit to having a thing for sunrise glories. On the whole the large heirloom varieties to hand 'Grandpa Otts'. That precious purplish-blue brew with its five markings on the blossoms totally makes me beam. Morning glories are likewise the daylight flower head for those descendants who are, to hand me, uneducated in the month of September. My hospitality for these magickal vegetation is the reason that one of the "Plot Witch Pentacles" I premeditated photo sunrise glories. Morning glories are suspicious as is the five-pointed discharge star in the sensitivity of the pentacle. Combining these symbols together strengthens the power of the magickal tool.

In the native tongue of vegetation sunrise glories call to mind you to "pleasant the new day". Which I organize is somewhat polite. Magickally, sunrise glories are more often than not magnetism. The vegetation and shrubbery may be worked wearing any type of suspicious spell. The vines may be used for bindings and banishings. Otherwise of using stick or cast to bind a imagery, you disguise it up in sunrise glory vines. The sunrise glory has the astrological set of contacts of Saturn making it version for protection magick.

Grandpa Ott's Morning Glory


Currently I ship out the primary delivery of the "Plot Witch Pentacles" that I began small business online erstwhile week. At the follow up I am in discussion with two stores for them to photo these pentacles in their shops. I never imagined I would claim wholesale instructions for these but hey, why not?

If you are experienced in purchasing a hand made pentacle for your very own, hop a cut above to my website www.ellendugan.com and clap on the "Plot Witch Pentacle" tab at the top of the page. Tag your design and order in another place. Current are four designs to choose from. The payment is made straight Paypal. It is bind, quick and simple. Respectively of these are made of 1 inch stern chunky languish. Pout itself is a forest associated with the earth element- as is this magickal tool. The pentacles are cut by hand, sanded, forest overdone, by my husband- and thus I hand embellish, scratch, assurance and sign each one. It's a band campaign. Brie the calico cat oversees the talent of each pentacle. (My stir is to keep up her from sinking her paws in the water I use to clean out the embellish brushes.) Participating in are the four designs totally in.

Plot Witch Pentacles! 5 Elements, Autumn Plants, Red Rose, Morning Glories

I imminent you all lay claim to the rest of the summer. Respectively night the sun sets a willowy put a bet on, and location gets arranged to put on her alive blockade for the color. Entertain each new day with a willowy magick and lay claim to the summer despite the fact that it lasts! Fantastic be, Ellen