Nature Spirits And Plant Consciousness Salamander

Nature Spirits And Plant Consciousness Salamander
Recently, on the most recent new moon, after performing a magical working, I had a vision of a salamander, accompanied by music (it was an instrumental piece stuck in my head that sounded somewhat similar to "Pet Sounds" by the Beach Boys, but I digress). I've read a little bit since then about salamander totems, but I wanted to see if any of you have any thoughts on the meaning of such a vision. I can't divulge the nature of the magical working - due to forum rules - but it related to romantic love. Also, it's worth noting that I had planned to acquire a set of animal divination cards (in lieu of the Rider Waite deck I normally use) to do a divination working with Momoy (one of my patrons), as I had a strong feeling during my last Momoy ritual that diving through animal symbols was a necessary change. I had planned to break out the new deck on the new moon. Then I completely forgot to get the deck or do any divination working, but it seems significant that in spite of this I had a vision of an animal anyway. Needless to say I gave thanks and offerings to Momoy, afterwards. Anyway, I'm rambling, but thoughts on the significance of the salamander in this context?

Statistics: Posted by Yex - Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:29 am