Preparing My Crystal Grid

Preparing My Crystal Grid
When I begin something I am truly passionate about, I go all out. I prepare and make sure everything is exactly how I feel it should be and when working with crystals, for me it has to align with my strong intention. I will be working with my Imbolc Dreamboard and have been taking my time in choosing just the right crystals to instill strong vibration to go along with my very strong intention (most important!) in developing strong, solid clarity and confidence within my self with a strong dose of never-ending self-love. To strengthen my Root Chakra but also stabilizing all my chakras and making sure I keep an open heart.

With the strength of the crystals chosen, I have also chosen stones that impart self-love, calming, balance and a gentleness for my intention. Although I want solid clarity, strength and confidence, I want it to match my basic nature of kindness, love and gentleness. I do not want to become hardened, jaded, cynical or *lose* what is in my basic nature. My intention is very direct and very specific which is very important when doing any kind of ritual work, spell work or any vibrational energy work. My affirmations that I will be using will be written down and placed underneath my center crystal.

I have been taking the time to completely cleanse and smudge my surroundings, making the environment conducive to allowing the energy of the crystals to fully flow. Clearing away clutter, dust, pet hair and all other dirt from the long winter that I feel for myself is crucial in wanting this crystal grid to work, or any other vibrational medicine or ritual to freely flow.

Here are some of the crystals I will be using with their meanings that will be placed on my first crystal grid. I still need to find a nice size piece of Quartz (Generator/Standing Point) to place in the middle as my Master Crystal (although Quartz is called the Master of all crystals as it amplifies all the crystals around it as well as balancing all Chakras-which I also have smaller quartz points to go around the Outer Grid)

First, for those readers who are new to crystal grids, or crystals in general here is the definition of a crystal grid given by my instructor, Hibiscus Moon at Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy-

"A Crystal Grid is a geometric pattern of energetically aligned stones charged by intention set in a sacred space for the purpose of manifesting a particular objective."-Hibiscus Moon"

Crystal I will be using for my Self-Confidence, Self-Love Crystal Grid:

Emerald-I have six raw tumbled Emerald stones. This is my birthstone. I originally wanted my Master Crystal to be Emerald but have soon found that emerald is one of the most expensive stones to purchase, even raw. The Emerald is called the *stone of successful love". It is a stone of inspiration and infinite patience. This stone is life-affirming and holds great integrity. Emerald ensures physical, emotional and mental equilibrium. Eliminates negativity and brings positive action. It is a stone of regeneration and recovery and can heal negative emotions.

Amethyst-One of the most popular of all stones. Amethyst is extremely powerful and protective with a high spiritual vibration. It guards against psychic attacks, transmuting energy into love. A natural tranquilizer, Amethyst blocks geopathic stress (environmental stress) and negative environment energies. It's serenity enhances higher states of consciousness and meditation. There is so much I could write about Amethyst but this is a solid definition. I have 10 small tumbled stones and will be using this in my grid. Plus I have a nice size Amethyst Cluster that I will be using toplace next to my Quartz Crystal in the center.

Pyrope Garnet- I have one nice size pyrope garnet and thinking of buying maybe 2 more tumbled garnet stones. I will first give the meaning of garnet and then the meaning for Pyrope Garnet.

Garnet's attributes are a powerfully energizing and regenerating stone that cleanses and re energizes the chakras. It revitalizes and purifies. Psychologically, garnets sharpen your perceptions of oneself and other people. It dissolves ingrained behavior patterns that are no longer serving you and bypasses resistance or self-induced unconscious sabotage. Mentally, garnet helps you let go of useless or old or obsolete ideas. Garnet opens up the heart and bestows confidence.

Pyrope Garnet-bestows vitality and charisma and promotes an excellent quality of life. Protects base and crown chakra aligning them with the subtle bodies, and linking the grounded-ness of the base with the wisdom of the crown. It is a very stabilizing stone.

Labradorite-I have one nice size piece of this stone and thinking of purchasing maybe 2 more. Among Labradorite's other attributes, Labradorite banishes fears and insecurities and the psychic debris of previous disappointments, including those experienced in a past life. It strengthens faith in the self and trust in the Universe. It is a useful stone in handling change, transition and imparting strength and as a stone of transformation, it also helps prepare the soul and body in the Ascension process.

Red Jasper- I have a nice size Red Jasper but am also thinking of purchasing maybe two more. Among the attributes of the Jasper in general, what is fitting for my crystal grid is that it imparts determination to all pursuits. It brings courage to get to grips with problems assertively, and encourages honesty with yourself.

Moonstone-My all-time favorite stone! I have ten moonstones and three Black Moonstones and all of them will be used in my crystal grid which will be placed accordingly (another blog post when I have the crystal grid set up) and the definition of Moonstones is so eloquently stated on Emily Gems website-

"Moonstone is a very personal stone. It is a reflection of the person who owns it. It does not add or detract, only shows how it is. This is why the moonstone is said to perceive that which "is". Moonstone is an excellent stone to use in meditation to understand oneself. Placing it in the moonlight of a moon reaching its fullness, not a full or waning moon, can revitalize it."-Emily Gems"

Hematite- I have ten tumbled Hematite stones and am using these for it's grounding attributes as well as it's confidence boosting abilities.. It supports and boosts self-esteem and survivability, enhances will power and reliability and imparts confidence.

These are the crystals I have so far, I am thinking of maybe adding Peridot, Citrine and Green Flourite to the mix. If not, I feel these crystals have within them what I seek. The center stone (Master) is going to be like I said, a Clear Quartz Crystal Generator or Standing Point and the wand I will be using to activate the crystal grid will be Selenite.

Selenite-Selenite will assist in judgement and insight. It clears confusion and aids in seeing the deeper picture. It brings about a conscious understanding of what has been occurring at the subconscious level. This is a powerful stabilizer and disperser of erratic emotions.

As I prepare I will continue to cleanse and purify my space and when I create my crystal grid I will post pictures of what it looks like as I am still deciding on what template or design this crystal grid will be and once it is all in place I will certainly share this all with you.

Sources-The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall and Emily Gems website

Namaste and Brightest Blessings

Until Next Time....