Invocation Of The Horned God 2

Invocation Of The Horned God 2
I am the Konig Hirsch,

the Stag King,

the Horned God,

Lord of the Wild Things.

I was known

in other times as

Pan and Dionysos

to the Hellenes,

Dianus and Bakkhos

to the Romuli,

Cernennus to the Gauls,

Shiva to the Brahmins,

and by many names

which are now forgotten.

I am the hound

of Chulainn,

the Stag

of Redynvre,

the Eagle

of Gwern Abwy,

and the Salmon

of Llyn Llyw.

I am the spirit

of the animal kingdom,

the god of virility

and physical love.

I am the bull that has begotten the serpent,

and I rejoice in the cow.

I was the broad-backed bull to Europa,

the long-necked swan to Leda,

and the black-fleeced goat to Selene.

I am Eros,

the energy of life.

At my lap stands the rising cedar.

When the torches are extinguished,

and the purpled phallos

is plunged into the Holy Delta,

in that consummation, there in the dark,

lies the salvation of all.

Thou art my son.

Seek me with love and with strength

for this is my path:

Strength through joy!

Tags: enoch hebrew book daily mysteries witch mermaid spells white spells glossary oriental witchcraft wicca wiccan supplies foundations high

Source: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com