Join Me For A Valentine Blog Party

Join Me For A Valentine Blog Party
Did you know love magick is the utmost sought after last magick of all? My first series 14 Life of Pet and Magick was my utmost inside series inside on the blog. However, this February, I self-control to be apparent the love all across the blogosphere!To the same extent I am play a part this with prejudice out of the decorate of my intermediate, it moreover happens to be barely pronounce my baby's due refer to. I'm due Feb 7. I've had a lot of domestic designate it would be cool if she was innate on Valentine's Day, but I personally handle no intentions of going overdue. lol Persistent if she is innate in time for Valentine's, aggravating to post similarly pronounce that time soul be knotty to the same degree I soul be getting used to having a preschooler in the local. This is why I poverty your help!For instance I do demand would be cool is if this blog party was hot! Hot with a lot and a lot of domestic participating. So do me a change and be apparent the word about my blog party!Award ARE THE RULES:1. Your site doesn't handle to be a blog to mess about. You can mess about with a blog, Pinterest, Cheep, Facebook page (no interior profiles hearten), Instagram, or a similarity networking site. However, YOUR Promontory Ought to BE Well-organized TO BE VIEWED BY THE Common. 2. All are prompted to mess about regardless of spiritual beliefs or religion! This blog party is about love and all bits and pieces sidekick with it. Pet is for everyone! 3. The blog party soul be by means of the month of February. You can post as often or as little as you'd just about, but I do insist that you at most minuscule post past pronounce Valentine's Day.4. The topics you relax about can be whatsoever to do with Valentine's Day, love, love magick, love spells, love rituals, art and crafts for Valentine's, love gods and goddesses (demand Cupid or Aphrodite), sex, sex magick, unit sexy, hearts, romance, dealings, marriage, dating, and so on. 5. It would be really enjoyable if you added the colors to your blog (barely bang to file the picture to your airport), ed about it, posted about it, and significance precisely be apparent the word about my blog party.6. I soul list all the participants on my sidebar. IN Directly TO BE COUNTED AS AN Representative Paint the town red AND BE Depressed YOU Ought to ADD YOUR URL TO MR. LINKY Beneath. If you virtuously get a shade, you soul not be sad as an suitable participant.Have fun with this blog party and handle a Happy-go-lucky Valentine's Day! *