Pagan Eye White Swan On A Tranquil Lake

Pagan Eye White Swan On A Tranquil Lake
Rupert Hewison, who lives in Australia and has previously sent me some expand photos from down under, photographed this group vision being he was on holiday in Sweden.He said: "This was my to begin with full day on holiday in Sweden in July 2012. I'd never visited Sweden at an earlier time and, coming from far made known Australia to the homeland of Bergman, Max von Sydow, Volvo and ABBA, I rather than felt I was in an far-off place being I happened upon this white cavort preening itself at the group. All the swans in Australia are black so to me a white cavort was a very special route. The photo was in a meeting at Tranas in the south of Sweden while I stayed with my friends."I was incredulous to learn that all the swans in Australia are black, as black swans are in particular untrained in England. I mull over white swans are after that the cruel in other parts of Europe too. It is a pleasant picture and I love the cogitation of the exhaust and the bird itself.According to the Druid Corporeal Seer, the cavort indicates that the personality strategy the card - or almost certainly seeing a cavort - may perhaps hold impression from the Otherworld or that love is about to kind their life. The card in the insight set represents a vision from the Irish parable The Hope of Oenghus. In this story the god Oenghus falls in love with a girl who has been cursed to turn inside a cavort. In order to be with her, he turns himself inside a cavort too and they fly made known together. The cavort in this parable represents love, grace, beauty and after that the vessel to express with the realm of the spirits.If you delicate to send me a photo for a Pagan Eye post, influence email it to badwitch1234@gmail.com Let me know what the photo shows and whether you delicate your name mentioned or not. For copyright reasons, the photo necessity be one you handle in a meeting yourself and you necessity nail down that you are submitting it for A Bad Witch's Blog."The photo is copyright Rupert Hewison and is hand-me-down with entirely. Charm do not download it or snake oil it not good enough entirely."Relatives and final connected postshttp://www.badwitch.co.uk/2013/01/pagan-eye-koala-in-tree.htmlhttp://www.badwitch.co.uk/2013/01/pagan-eye-crescent-moon-from-australia.htmlhttp://www.badwitch.co.uk/2011/01/pagan-eye-swan-on-pond.htmlhttp://www.badwitch.co.uk/2013/04/pagan-eye-grey-heron-in-park.htmlhttp://www.badwitch.co.uk/2013/02/pagan-eye-witchy-sunset-over-australia.htmlThe Druid Corporeal Seer Cut down