My Book Of Shadows Cover Art

My Book Of Shadows Cover Art
This is a section up of the art I created for the maximum of my utmost up to date Suffer Of Sinister. (It's satiated at it's seams now, and I misery to start poles apart one.) The snap at is a assortment of stamped and stamped Serendipity Squares. When on earth I through it, I was fair-minded messing roughly speaking with a new hoodwink, and had meager amount in understanding as far as everyplace it would go. I love art crave that. It just about creates itself, sophisticated it's mean via the player does. So that is how this snap at came to be. * In the wake of it was broken, I realized how extreme it was. Award are three images of the Peer of the realm. One, partially indistinguishable turn, on the left; on dark paper, with silver ink. This represents the Crone, or dark Moon. * After that, put on is the center image. She is a nigh on constant turn, pieced from 3 squares. To me, she represents the Blood relation, or full Moon. The final image on the warrant form, is poles apart partially indistinguishable turn, this time on white paper with black ink. She is the representative of the Maiden, or the new semi-circular Moon. All together, they of course are the Triple Goddess. The colors,(anyhow person my 3 accustomed favorites), are the colors of the Triple Goddess. (In some Background.) The white, for the Maiden; the red, for the Mother; and the black, for the Crone. And of course silver is the utmost popular color, used to bring in the Goddess, and extremely the Moon. * The other images included in this snap at, are individuals of a schedule, a key, and 2 postage stamps, one person a butterfly, and the other, the word Idolization. So the schedule, is for the segregate of time that we Witches use, open as The Tiller of the Day. The key is for the knowledge, which unlocks so countless of the mysteries for us, subsequently educated. The butterfly is the trade that we all requirement filch, period walking with the Old Ones. And the Idolization characters, is of course for the love I judgment for the God, and Goddess, the Globe (and the all over the place Universe), and all of the beings, that I share it with. As well as, for the love I judgment reflected back upon for myself. * So, put on it is- my special, subtle snap at of art. Twisted for fun one day, not in possession of the facts of the unthinkable meaning and mean it would keep in check for me. And now, it has it's revered place, on the maximum of one of my utmost loved journals.

Reference: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com