Can You Really Learn To Be Psychic

Can You Really Learn To Be Psychic
After testing 1,000 volunteers, a university psychologist concluded all humans actually have dormant psychic abilities.

The small room I'm sitting in suddenly feels rather full - not only are there 14 trainee psychics and a medium here, there's apparently also a host of dead relatives trying to communicate with me.

The only problem is, I can't hear them. Or see them. I don't -particularly want to but tonight I'm learning to harness my hidden psychic -abilities - without much luck so far.

Advertisement >>

But we do all possess these spiritual powers according to a surprisingly scientific study by a university psychologist in New York. After testing 1,000 volunteers, Professor Daryl Bem concluded all humans actually have dormant psychic abilities. Read more

Reference: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com