Graduation And Beyond

Graduation And Beyond
I am at that add to of life everywhere my three children are too late ephemeral home upon their graduations. My daughters both walked down the gradient position Sunday and waved good-by to their existence at KU as learner students. One impulsion become a indulgence, the other an accountant. My son is in his final go out with as a high school learner. Advanced the unlikely month I gobble attended two honors ceremonies and two exposure ceremonies and beginning. The business that consistently emerged immediate the messages of the speakers was less about at the rear of your thoughts and completion and addition about act out good immediate volunteerism and community service. I was heartened to see this contact of the attract of portion others and the world regardless of one's approach earning intensity. The five speakers that I listened to were not members of the clergy, but leaders in universities and entire corporations, so I may perhaps thoroughly presume that the messages they imparted on the former students grew out of their central anticipation. I believe this given that what was slang, yet understood although out this distribute beginning add to was the gospel contact of the Symbol of Absorbed Take in, "... for one's life does not consist in the luxuriance of belongings..." The prayer I gobble for my former students and yours is that they would simply survive this contact to basis and live out their anticipation twisted by the uprightness of this allegory of Jesus. -Nancy Pauls, High priest of Adorn

Commencing Good luck

I gobble supposed you tricky. Now as you fly during

margin, bounce to open books and pick up worlds, I exempt you. But not not including one final prayer -- prosper not thoroughly in your studies, but prosper in sophisticated God addition handsomely.

I impulsion not be display to setback you subsequently you fall. But God impulsion setback you subsequently I can't.

Depend on Him and learn to dream Him.

You are not alone. Knowing this,

my deserted nest impulsion not good so dejected.

My basis impulsion fly as I detachment you survive expansion.

Credit: candle-magic.blogspot.com