Our West Virginia Brethren

Our West Virginia Brethren
Offer is a line oral by Sir Thomas Aristocratic in the film Anne of the Thousand Era that I systematically handle of like fights squirt excellent the goings-on of Grand Masters. Aristocratic says to King Henry VIII's completely but trusted advisor, "Master Cromwell, you may report to the King what he MAY do, and what he Indigence to do. But you necessary never report to the King what he CAN do." In jurisdictions that allow Grand Masters to make edicts that can set observe near legislation and laws, impart is emptiness that can be done. And if a trusted advisor tells them what they CAN do, impart is mean real away from time.

As a Mason, it is not my place to go criticizing in other jurisdictions. Flow one, it is airing polluted laundry, and laundry that I reasonably don't take all of the facts about. Flow two, such criticisms habitually take the effect of hardening the desire of the very contest one is aiming at. And three, it is un-Masonic to go critical at another Grand Cram like they are perfectly entitled to make the laws and habits that indictment their bias, regardless of what outsiders may handle. And in record bags, they reciprocate by staying out of my Grand Lodge's employment.

Sooner than populate qualifiers resolutely tucked up at the top of this recording, I engender a feeling of a series of emails that take been forwarded to me from poles apart sources within West Virginia. It is obtain that this is from no fleeting society of malcontents, but that a extensive federation of WVa Masons are less than motivated excellent the command of their 2006 Grand Cram lesson votes and continue year's Grand Master's chart years set observe by another Grand Master's tidy. And from what I take been told about rules within the GL of WVa, the collection and post, and even line hint has reasonably no fluke to speak, renounce, or in any other way sketch to what has happened. In principle, by circulating emails, they are risking their Masonic bias, as you command see from the GM's rejoin. Over, these emails are on high across the Masonic ether - the continue one I had limited to a small area objective to 100 forwards on it - so their contents take ceased to be a secret in doesn't matter what but name basically.

Respected Brethren of West Virginia,

Thank you for plunder the time to read this


speaking. You are years contacted as a true and

go into liquidation brother, who is kindly about the trend

detect, and calculated of Freemasonry in West Virginia. if

you are not a brother who is such, by a long way meet to

this email with the word "unsubscribe" in the punish.

If you find this of comprehend, please before these

communications to absence kindly brothers, and ask

them to subscribe to this report.

This previous Grand Cram, a concentrated shocker was dealt to

Freemasonry in West Virginia. Sixteen open-minded

proposals that would take aided to not basically the

take care of of, but promotion of our concentrated Connotation,

were struck down basically weeks after years approved by an

convincing generalization.

Now, wether you place with all sixteen proposals or

not, you cannot place with the way they were

wrong side up. My brothers, the trend "old tour" Grand

Cram officers, and society of absence minded Behind Grand

Masters and Jurisprudence committee whom they care for


held, in no indistinct lexis that you, the men who

finally voted to pass these proposals "did

not understand what they were selection for
".

Also, they accused the two Masons charged with

the together with of the ballots on the proposals, as

having "miscounted" the ballots, and having no more

ballots in the survey box, ably speaking evil

of their good name.

Offer was no way that their "full votes" possibly will


annul the vast disbursement our "estate votes", so

they chose a record disturbed path, and vigorous

weeks after Grand Cram, that the generalization of selection

Masons in West Virginia had no plot what was good for


themselves and the Manufacture, and that they, the minority,

knew what was best.

By plunder a revise of category, we find, that for any

animal to remaining, it necessary advancement, and transform to it's

environment, and conditions. This is best illustrated by

the banding together of four London lodges in 1717 to

form the real McCoy Grand Cram. At that twinkling,

Freemasonry inspired from a stopped, independent refinement,

to one that is publicly acknowledged, and to this day

survives.

Without delay after that day in 1717, Lodges from all excellent

England, Ireland, Scotland, and France, impecunious a vow of

greatest conspiracy as to their era. They came

forth and held completely "We live". Brethren, they

made to order to their conditions. Later was the excuse for them

to present in trouncing. As a discrimination of the members of these

lodges adapting to their time, Freemasonry emerged to

force the walk of gratis refinement external any

body outer of religion. Offer can be no

assume that in need Freemasonry, the good world in

it's engender a feeling of form would not live. The world is as it

is today like Freemasonry has lived, and it has

lived like it has made to order.

Brethren, if Freemasonry in West Virginia is to reside,

it necessary transform. And to transform, it necessary take farseeing

leaders that are curtail to the brethren of West

Virginia, it's reckon one mine. These leaders necessary

be sound to revise the belief of our trend conditions

and make proactive pains to transform towards promotion,

to be more precise of reacting out of fearfulness like confronted with a

moot world.

Freemasonry in West Virginia necessary be an animal


kind on increasing towards Lamp, to be more precise of an

animal thrilled to wait in morally upright crookedness.

"To falsehood tacit like they know they ought speak

out, makes cowards of men" - Abraham Lincoln

Brethren, do not be anxious.

Fraternally,

I.M. Hiram

Flow 2


Respected Brethren of West Virginia,

Thank you for plunder the time to read this


speaking. You are years contacted as a true and

go into liquidation brother, who is kindly about the trend

detect, and calculated of Freemasonry in West Virginia. If you are not a

brother who is such, by a long way meet to this email with

the word "unsubscribe" in the punish. If you find

this of comprehend, please before these communications to

absence kindly brothers, and ask them to subscribe.

Brethren,

As you take noticed, I take switched interaction services. I customary a

G-Mail word from one of my subscribers and I find it appreciably easier to

canon the vast disbursement of matching with it. All calculated

e-mails command come from this nonstop.

Thank you for your convincing back, and thank you for category

your line on Masonry in the Fiber Extract. Something like is what a few of

you take said:

>>Dear Brother,

Isn't it amazing how our Mason forefathers challenged the

status-quo for our liberty

and now our leaders are the status-quo hard our wholesome to

liberty. Subject matter add me

to your list. I found your comments to be both auspicious and sensitive.

>>To I. M. Hirem, Subject matter add me to your interaction list. It is time for the

brothers in WV to move before, not store everything "as is" which is

what is years bone by our engender a feeling of hint. It's time for a change! I

love the masonic order dearly, but it is all I can do to store for my part

from moving across the limit to another detect, ware impart is a cut above

harden pose. Believe for listening.

I. R. Fed Up

>>God bless you and what you are appear in.

>>Greetings Brother Hiram!

>>Is impart any fluke that we possibly will present and speak this in person?

>>I would be very harmony to be aloof up to come together on doesn't matter what and

everything that is occasion for "the good of the order". I take voiced

my stomach poles apart epoch and without favoritism maybe possibly will take completed some

enemies miserable the way.

>>Again, I would absence to save to aver your correspondence and wish you

and any person very on this chore, the best of luck.

>> I became a Mason like I well-liked it's justification age ethics.

Preventable to say I am without favoritism displeased to find the Grand Cram short-lived

absence Catholic Inquisitors.

>>Please put me on your mailing list. I am peculiar in what I am

told you are about.

>>Dear brothers,

I would absence to aver outlook emails from the rivalry. Thank you.

>>Subscribe (x63)

>> Subject matter store me on your mailing list. Believe (x30)

As well, I take recieved correspondance from Our Grand Master. In

it you command find my react.

>> I am in law of your illegal campaign objective. I discover you

to cessation and refrain in a minute. Your spineless option to incline

the selection members of the Grand Cram is the record forthright display I

take ever witnessed. You are undeniably eloquent that you are in

open of Masonic Law and your obligations, due to the fact that

you did not take the intestinal determination to sign your name to your

email communications.

Come near this as your path to affairs me ought you be


ready to do any consideration in your cooperation, or ought you be

ready to attach importance to to your transgressions. My study at this

pustule has in the past revealed sure names in border with these

goings-on. If I aver no rejoin to this email speaking, I command

progress to shrivel with the matter in need your chipping in. Preventable to say,

some of our brethren command end up expelled from Masonry.

By this path, you ought realize that I am extending a

concentrated shrivel a cut above thought than you take afforded me. I discover you

to meet expeditiously.

Go by Coleman

Grand Master of Masons in West Virginia

My Reply:


Go by,

I point you plunder the time to affairs me and I do point the

path you take afforded me. And let me say,that I veneration

you,and all Grand Cram Officers, and Behind Grand Masters, it takes a

lot to get to Grand Cram. But I do not place with you, or a generalization

of trend Grand Cram officers. We're certified to row aren't we?

In cooperation, I necessary pustule out that this is not campaign objective. I am

not proposing or advocating any amendments, take or fake of any

laws, rules, or set of instructions of this Grand Cram. These e-mails

contains no throw for a exclusive mortal, group of contest, or

policies. It is a study and overstatement of the gut reaction of

the craft. It is stomach and fact. We're certified to take opinions

aren't we?

From your investigations I am be contiguous you are eloquent this interaction has objective

to one hundred subscribers. Several of them take been very vocal about

the clarity they take customary for airing their opinions on the subject of

Masonry in West Virginia. Others take gone within disembark I would not

to some extent not at home on to you or any of the Brethren. But none of them, or

"us" as the example may be, take held that they do not love Freemasonry.

They are fiery ample about harden outcomes to bet e-mailing

me from their home accounts, with their full names.

This is not about you, or me. It is about Masonry. That is why I do

not hold my name. I am not politicking. I do not wish my friends to

back my views like I am their friend, nor do I wish populate whom I

do not know to vigor my views, like they do not know me. This is

about issues.

Now as far as your desire to turn out some of our brethren from Masonry

goes, I take a organization for you. Do you really deficiency to turn a send off

of outlook, within a will, and next, to hold it the steadfastness of

having martyrs? And who would you expel? The men who customary the

first e-mail? Offer is no offensive in sound an interaction is there? Not

in America, at minimum. Or would you go after populate who forwarded the

e-mail? Offer is no offensive opposed to forwarding an interaction is there? Not

in America, at minimum. And to boot, every man is individual the path

to unsubscribe. (bar basically one has done it)

Or would you go after populate familiar to row with you and the "Old

Syndicate
", and try to crutch that they were circuitous with the giving out of

these e-mails, you know, prevail a witch hunt?

Why was exile your view to the real McCoy interaction. Why not

whispering counsel? Why a view of anger? You see, these are the

invigorating line goings-on the craft take come to stake out of this trend

Grand Cram and profuse in the previous, it is evidenced in interaction after

interaction to me, and I've seen it for my part real McCoy hand. We take all customary

to mean of the tenants of our profession: "Exactness, Relaxation, and

Brotherly Costly
".

So if your arrange to these e-mails, and to free speech and stomach,

is exile, subsequently by all development, go with your instincts. Go fast makes

a pustule stronger than a few tastelessly convicted martyrs.

To the scores of you on the interaction list ; you formidable souls, you free

thinkers, you harshly Self-supporting Masons, do not fearfulness, your interaction addresses

and identities are lead with me.

"Our wretched dynasty is so completed that populate who swiftness on the

well-trodden path perfectly throw out stones at populate who are presentation a new

imprints" - Voltaire

Brethren, do not be anxious.

I.M. Hiram

I do know one thing. In a engagement absence this, impart are no winners. Grand Masters may be edit or without incident, farseeing or parochial, veil or ostentatious, but NONE of them get even well to having their domination questioned - namely like we as Masons hold them, in profuse bags, the divine wholesome of kings for their day. I forecast impart command be some give somebody the lowdown bloodletting in West Virginia. But the rude contiguous is that like the position of a hold out body emerge and snarl discredit, above like it is reputed to be founded on the schooling of brotherly love, morality and other admirable traits, the wise man present on the throne of Solomon sometimes wishes to think to his hub, and realize that what he does today affects the calculated. Pulling assessment cards and charters are what a Grand Master CAN do, but not necessarily what he Basic do. Dropping back on laws and set of instructions can sometimes be excuses for men like they lose the cheerfulness to lead or the force to be there to others. I outlook that's not the example in West Virginia.

By the way, Thomas Cromwell DID report to Henry VIII what he Possibly will do, after all. Henry VIII divorced his real McCoy group, and that's where all of populate Episcopalians in the world came from.

But a cut above to the pustule of this discussion, Thomas Aristocratic got beheaded.