Moss Of The Woods Botanical Jewelry

Moss Of The Woods Botanical Jewelry
Moss of the Woods Botanical Jewelry: While I do not advertise exclusively as a "witch" shop on Etsy so as not to marginalize anyone, I made my shop with witches and herbalists in a prominent spot in my mind, seeing as I am myself a secular witch, and many, if not most, of my customers belong to the witch and pagan communities. At Moss of the Woods, I create clear resin jewelry made with whole pressed botanic specimens, from moss to ferns to vibrant flowers. I strive to preserve the plants in a way that is as close to nature as possible. In this, I hope to not only provide a way for plant lovers to decorate themselves with their favorite plants, but to provide an easy and aesthetically appealing way for the magickally inclined to wear specific herbs for healing and protective purposes, etc. For this reason, I go out of my way to find herbs that hold a prominent place in modern and folkloric practices; Yarrow, Woody Nightshade, and Bird's Foot Trefoil are just a few examples. All my specimens are harvested by hand from wild places in a consciously sustainable manner and with respect for the Earth, and I openly disclose the exact location each of my plants was picked from. So if any of that interests you, please check out my shop! To follow me on Tumblr, please check out Moss of the Woods Jewelry on Tumblr, and have a wonderful day!

Reference: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com