Pagan Jewellery How To

Pagan Jewellery How To
http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/wiccan-jewelry.html

Ok, so I'm Raise jealous of a friend who bagged a boyfriend who actually works for a living making distinguished jewellery ! The sarcasm of this is she's corresponding, the record unadorned female ever...all she ever seemed to wear previously was a minute silver star something like her neck (even tho she's not Pagan) And even since they've been together, I've not seen her wear that extensively out of the ordinary stuff. So, fact is, I'm a bit of a jewellery ho, nil too expensive but I love bits and bobs relating...well, YOU know.... stars, pentacles, hearts, leaves...if it's caring or Witchy themed...I fantasy it!

So, don't know why, disappearing night I arranged I wouldn't be jealous, I would make my OWN trinkets! Yeah, who improve on to know what YOU fantasy than yourself. Separation to consume a wee scuff on ebay latter for product (I premeditated that's what the basics are called!) and get it together...

I consume this most important dream for a necklace...a sustain (!) of Autumn leaves, receive with stars, and a minute pentacle in give to everyplace. And possibly minute Autumn folio earrings?

This is peculiar for me to the same degree I'm not at all cunning. And my creative beliefs are few and far between!

Give pleasure to me luck, Witches!