By Ed H

By Ed H
I recently viewed a few videos on UFOs from a Christian perspective-out of curiosity, as I am not a Christian. Their view is that UFOs are demons or demonic, and the emphasis is on their non-physicality. Now I don't know where this fits into the larger UFO data, but it piques my curiosity about the alien presence being evil, having an evil agenda. I understand that from a Christian view, many believe that if it is not Biblical or about Jesus, it is of the devil.

This approach was not considered or explored in this talk, and I wonder where it fits in. Grant's statement that the aliens could have destroyed or over-powered us long ago if they wanted, but didn't-with the implication that they are not out to get us. A Christian view would be that these demons are not trying to destroy us but deceive and manipulate us for their own ends. Grant does say that the aliens seem to be in control of how the whole phenomenon is unfolding. They are not coming out and revealing themselves, but are doing their own cover-ups. While it seems to me that NDEs often carry the theme of unconditional love, whether or not this is regarded as God, the alien experience, which includes cattle mutilation and abduction, does not strike me as being about love and forgiveness. Of course, it is a vast phenomenon, and there can be a mix of many, many themes going on here. What are we to make of alien deception, when we don't look too kindly on government deception? The idea that ESP and consciousness is a key element in the UFO phenomenon can be considered from the Christian view (and yes, I understand there is no one Christian view!) as quite understandable if it is demonic, that is, involving spirits. Spirits can have have a much greater consciousness than humans, in a certain sense, but this does not make them any the less evil. I am not arguing a point of view here, but rather I want to bring this angle into the discussion or consideration. I think that many Christians believe a portion of the ruling elite in the government is evil, in bed with the demonic UFOs, supposing they have the upper hand, when they are the ones being used.

Reference: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com