The Full Worm Moon Asks

The Full Worm Moon Asks

CLICK IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER

"What dreams are emerging? What's stirring?"

Over at Jamie Ridler Studios, it is that time again for Full Moon Dreamboards and March's Full Moon is The Full Worm Moon "when the earth starts to soften and the burrowers of her soil find their way to the surface"-Jamie Ridler

This time, I made my dreamboard from scratch. No digital dreamboard. As I sat and listened to American Idol tonight (but mostly concentrating on my dreamboard) I began cutting pictures that I just allowed to draw me in and one in particular stood out and that is the Frog you see in the picture above. I went searching to find out about Frog Totem Medicine and here is what I found which fits so very much for where I am right this very moment.

"The Frog Totem indicates metamorphoses and new directions in life. Frogs are often symbolized with a gold coin in their mouths signifying good luck and the energy of increased wealth. Shamans felt that Frogs could make the quick and effortless leap from one stage of consciousness to another, thus they were a symbol of magic to them. The Frog was sacred to Venus the Roman Goddess of love and beauty. The Frog also has much legend surrounding it referring to it as a symbol of fertility"..."The Lucky Frog Totem possesses the following virtues:"Good luck, transformation, creativity, adaptability, sudden change, fertility, healing, movement, metamorphosis, joy, wisdom, agility, wisdom to know when to rest and re-charge, re-birth, and magic."-ManiZone"

What I see when I look into this dreamboard is that there is no more hiding and I am to stand strong in my convictions, in my dreams, in my goals and within myself. To connect and nourish my dreams continuously and being grateful to get a fresh start every day, every moment. To begin to devote to practice. Practice of meditation, practice of cleaner living, the practice of bringing more movement into my life, and the practice of just listening to my voice and my truth.

I'm finally allowing the sun to shine through and into my heart and beginning to allow my truth to unfold, be seen and heard. I have a lot to give, a lot to accomplish and there is no stopping now. I look forward to see where my life's journey continues to take me.

Now, I'm curious to see how my Ostara Dreamboard turns out and what messages it has hidden for me.

Origin: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com