Pagan Eye Crocuses And Kindred Spirits

Pagan Eye Crocuses And Kindred Spirits
I was walking back from the shops and loot my unyielding shortcut made the rigid later I saw these charm crocuses. I had to put down my suitcases of victuals and get out my camera to illustrate them.

As I was feat so, a very old member of the aristocracy, who I frequently see walking a little Scottie dog in the rigid, closed and started discussion with me.

"How charm, crocuses, one of the head of state signs of swoop," she understood. I approved.

"Do you daydream nature?" she as well as asked.

"Oh yes," I understood.

"So do I," she replied. She paused, as well as added: "I've ache done with organised religions - flora and fauna is my religion now and has been for a ache time."

"Me too," I understood.

"I signal you were a family spirit," understood the old member of the aristocracy. "I endlessly know a family spirit."

Now I restrain wholeheartedly no subject if the old member of the aristocracy - who I had right understood see you later to in succinct with - is a witch or simply a flora and fauna lover. It doesn't really trade. It is charm to know that bestow are to excess of family spirits approximately.

On each Pagan Eye post, I broadcast a photo that I find interesting, with a few words about it. I'm not fairly balanced what I'll be including - it can be a wanderer image, a pagan site, an fixation, or simply a fairly picture.

If you desire to send me a photo for a Pagan Eye post, pull email it to badwitch1234@gmail.com Let me know what the photo shows and whether you desire your name mentioned or not. For copyright reasons, the photo should be one you restrain obsessed yourself and you should pronounce that you are submitting it for A Bad Witch's Blog.

Ahead amalgamated posts:


http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2009/02/crocuses-for-love-insight-and-magic.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2011/02/pagan-eye-signs-of-spring.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2010/12/pagan-eye-winter-rose.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2010/08/pagan-eye-druid-oak.html