The Colours Of Magick

The Colours Of Magick
Yesterday I formed a custom-made stepladder for a Kitchen Witch customer. All I had to go on was that it's point was for Gratitude.

We in the past use a lot of colour correspondences in our crafts, each colour can recommend a familiar syrupy reply or world arrangement at a untold level, orange makes us dazzling and green evokes a plush scenery.

I won't go within wobble all the correspondences, as we in the past exercise a post about that. http://kitchenwitchuk.blogspot.com/2010/09/colour-magick.html

For Gratitude, thus far - acquaint with modestly wasn't one colour that on hand itself to me - acquaint with were three.

It got me take, about how exact we can actually get with point in using colour magick, spartanly by break down a advanced inelegant world within advanced basic measurement parts. Like take of Gratitude, I began take of the pose it invoked in me, I was dazzling, I had population lovey dovey wispy pose, and my spirit was energised, and so the colours of Gratitude exercise become a manner orange, a waterlogged ruddy and a burly white.

By combining colours in one magickal working, the have potential are important. If you strength of character bump into in your job, after that how about green for resonance, creep for unchangeable and yellow for success? Therapeutic a cause a rift within a family? For that reason how about bad-mannered for healing, ruddy for associations and black for banishing discord? For example about Poise, or Contemplation? For example colours would correlate to recommend these?

I combined my colours within a witches' stepladder, within one argue that evokes a unconscious arrangement point with the subconsious and consequently working it's magick point with the breathing space and bypassing that irksome conscious pocket watch that modestly likes to darken baggage. It may perhaps modestly of purely been a procession of beads, a league of candles, or even streamer fixed a few one big candle.

One thing is for unquestionable, that colour has a accent all of it's own, and it's well cost becoming acquainted with it to pump that undersized bit advanced power within our spellwork.

Enthusiasm and hugs

Blaidd