The God Of Judgement By Anakule

The God Of Judgement By Anakule
THE GOD OF JUDGMENT HAS DISAPPEARED, I've been looking and looking but can't find him anywhere. Not in the mountain stream or bright blue sky. Not in the clear face of the moon or the million shimmering stars. Not on the faces of my children or the roses in my garden. The god of judgment has disappeared I disappeared him.When I saw this poem, the letters were very big at the top and got smaller and smaller until they disappeared at the bottom in an inverted triangle. I realized later that it was the bottom half of the star of David...the feminine half that goes into the earth. I thought it was perfect that the god of judgment would be "disappeared" into the earth where it can be transformed into fertilizer for the growth of the new paradigm that doesn't include judgment! ANAKULE is an ordained Minister of Earth Wisdom, Certified Shamanic BreathworkTM Facilitator, a LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker, a Psychotherapist with over 30 years experience working with individuals, couples, families and groups, and a Facilitator of Women's Spirtuality Groups for 15 years. Check out her bio at: http://www.shamanicbreathwork.org/graduates/graduatesbio.html#Anakule