Amazing Palm Heart Blessed Love Heartruby And Fushsite Heart Powerful By Trulymagick

Amazing Palm Heart Blessed Love Heartruby And Fushsite Heart Powerful By Trulymagick
49,46 GBP

Professional quality.

Very large..and extremely beautiful.RUBY AND FUSHSITE HEALING HEART.

This heart is beautiful to work with....or just sit and look at !

This crystal can be worked with and you can use in many ways.

Make an elixir with it. Add to your bath. Keep by your bed. Meditate with it.

Lay on your heart chakra....lots of wonderful ways to let this stone enhance your life.

Beautiful hand carved collectors quality.

This heart has been blessed and charged with Love. It will come with a love spell..either to attract new love or improve the relationship you are in.

The reason you are reading this..is because your intuition has drawn you to this page for a very important reason........

Ruby in Fuchsite (Green Muscovite)

Ruby is considered to be the most powerful gem in the universe, and is associated with many astral signs. To own a ruby is said to have contentment and peace. Given as a gift, the ruby is a symbol of friendship and love. The ruby is also the symbol of vitality and royalty.

Fuchsite is the green variety of muscovite and carries the properties of muscovite - inspiration, problem solving, intuition, etc. As a heart chakra stone, it links the intellect of the mind with the heart.

Fuchsite allows one to use the gifts of the mind, guided by the heart.

Ruby and Fushsite together make a powerful combination!

CONTENT:


I large palm heart.

With love spell kit!

Please email any questions :)

These spells I use have been tried and tested with great success by Myself,Family and friends.

I believe spells should be fun..funny even and said,sung or shouted with a smile:)

Your energy is much higher if you are happy and its the energy you put into a spell which really makes it successful.

Years ago when I first started to try out my own spell I would cast them with my dear friend. We would sing, shout, giggle and clap our hands with laughter AND HAVE SUCH FUN...they were always successful :))

Having said all that, My spells are serious,strong and made with pure love intent.

There is no need to have any fear using my spells as I clear all negativity and and only work in white light and with the highest good.

My spells comply with the Pagan Magick rule "Harm to None".

Please try to relax and enjoy them..... and email me any questions you might have :))

All spells are cast at my altar. I make most of my ingredients myself or find them locally. I work with the Moon.Sun and elements.

Enjoy...Diana



Reference: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com