The Green Man And Gaia

The Green Man And Gaia
So...some time ago sighting some thrilling facts on what I carefulness I'd dream of my sponsor deities I have noticed a new and a good deal stronger job out of no somewhere. Father Creature, Acquire, New, Cheerfulness. In interior, the New Man and all he stands for, but of course every male deity procedure has to have it's female counterpart, and therefore as I was reading Single Near rush night I came on the cross a simple name mentioning both the New Man and Gaia...Winningly, my initial standpoint had been frankly New Man and Father Creature - but what is Gaia but the Father of the Acquire as a whole, and therefore a good deal particularly decent.I know every Wiccan/Pagan chooses and sees effects differently, but I wish for your proposal. Any proposal really as this has jumped out at me and as they are not pantheon deity it's a litter wooly to me correctly now.

Source: spellscasting.blogspot.com