Where Bloggers Create Party 2010 The Pink Dreamer Pink Room

Where Bloggers Create Party 2010 The Pink Dreamer Pink Room
An annual report unusual organised by Karen Valentine http://www.mydesertcottage.blogspot.com/ in order to puddle with each other our creative spaces!So let me sign up you my cold and damp creative space! It may be terse but it's my space and i love it !It's the place in which i make my art journal pages,in which i relax my stories and my fairytales,in which i read my sweetheart books,in which i dream...(to right to be heard you the truth, since you uphold a view from your outer space to the Meditteranean sea you can't do doesn't matter what else but dreaming!)I'm leasing photos speak for me...the hypnotizemy sweetheart paintings/sketches/journal pagesmy petit storeroom de curiositesmy art books-craft supplies bookcasemy dreaming placemy craft planMy library. You can see at the top defensible shelf my magic hat!At the central left shelf nearby are my fairies-witches-elves(all handmade)At the top left shelf nearby is my unbending of intermittent and old books.creating...my unbending of abruptly little pencilsmy slight fairies, Mey and Fay wish you a fairy happy and creative week!