The Great Rite In Art

The Great Rite In Art
I was looking for a Idol statue the other day and found this 9" Pagan Full of meaning Examination - Tree-plant God & Moon Idol - Peer of the realm and Peer of the realm. The "Tree-plant God" is based on the Gundestrup cauldron Cernunnos holding a torc and a horned serpent. I'm irresolute of anywhere the performer got the goddess symbolism, she has a curved moon on her ridge, a two headed bend wrapped with reference to her calf, and is holding a measly bird (perhaps a dove). She puts me in attend to of Inanna. I firmly recognized the mark and breed as the Shiva-Shakti, Yab-Yum, Yoni-lingam, Unbreakable contract from Hindu Tantra. Tantra has a status in the West as to the same degree impartial about sex, but actually it is a lot promote breed European Witchcraft. If you read about Tantra you command see mass similarities to Wicca. Weigh this traditional image of Shiva-Shakti to my TattooIt is ornate that Wiccans are habitually accused of to the same degree dualistic for example of our importance on The Peer of the realm and The Peer of the realm but one of Tantra's "highest good-looking tackle... is that its nondual forms scorn the renunciant philosophy of perfect yoga, dowry pretty a world-embracing reflection of the whole of life as the self-expression of a specific, free and elated Lovely Impress." As does Wicca:I who am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon including the stars and the mysteries of the waters, and the desire of the possible central, I call upon your animation to gain and come unto Me. For I am the animation of conception who gives life to the life. From Me all objects go away and unto Me they requirement return. As a result of My face, prized by all, let your pivotal divine self be enfolded in the carrying of the ceaseless. Let My care for be in the central that rejoices, for inspect, all acts of love and pleasure are My rituals. Like so, let at hand be beauty and sweat, power and affection, relate to and shyness, amusement and stick to within you. And you who view to know Me, know that your seeking and desire command avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: if that which you view, you find not within yourself, you command never find it not up to standard. For inspect, I swallow been with you from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of desire.

Reference: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com