Ask Us For Conjure Help With Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Re Spells To Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex To Return

Ask Us For Conjure Help With Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Re Spells To Force Coerce Dominate Control Command Ex To Return
I have NO doubts that hoodoo work! I bought almost everything from the reconcillation line here and LOVE IT that I see heart shape wax! I also love it that my ex actually text me a few days ago! Even though it's not a romantic text of any kind! He still texted me! Better than nothing! I am not doubting anything!

I never pray to Oshun with my honey jar....I pray Pslam 23, 32 and my own handwritten prayers from the heart. I do this every single night religiously!

However I also had a friend's grandmother do a black magick love spell for me....it involved sheep sacfrice and a week of rituals....she is for REAL and I trust her....however she ask me to pray to Oshun every Thursday and Saturday for my spell to work and my ex to return etc. so I set up a totally different altar and set honey, cinnamon, and water and light a candle/wrote a petition etc for Oshun and I try my best to pray to her every Thursday and Saturday but a few times I have miss it.....

My last question is.....is it okay that I pray to Oshun on a totally separate altar....separate from all my hoodoo spells....or is it still a bad idea to do hoodoo and Santeria at the same time?

My apologizes for talking about this topic again! This is the LAST time. I just need a yes it's ok or no it's not and I'll drop it! Thank you so much!

Statistics: Posted by PreciousCC - Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm