Wheel Of The Year Wreath

Wheel Of The Year Wreath
My prized piece, Wheel of the Year is finally complete.

I spent the time this weekend collecting the items that I needed and arranging them with care around a grapevine wreath. The artificial flowers are recycled. At some point I'd love to be able to dry my own flowers from my garden and use them in a wreath but for now. These will have to do.

This wreath is 24inches across all natural grapevine with an assembled star in the center painted with gold paint and covered in grapevine. This is the largest size wreath I make.

So there it is. Finally complete. This piece was created for Rachel Riggs of "Silver Stars" in Fayetteville NC.

I'll be working on a Samhain Wreath next. One this same size and one the traditional door size. If you're interested in getting a wreath, I do sometimes make extras. For example I have two door size Yule Wreaths currently available.

Generally all of my wreaths tend to be custom work and I make them for the individual requesting it. Please feel free to email me with any questions or requests.

Happy Monday!

Namaste & Blessed Be

Sosanna

)O(Read Confessions of a Modern Witch



Source: invocation-rituals.blogspot.com