Weddings Open Question Private Handfasting Under The New Moon

Weddings Open Question Private Handfasting Under The New Moon
Here's the scoop. I'm an eclectic non Wiccan witch. He's a good-natured non-magical guy. He accepts my weirdness and I accept his mundane ways. In fact, we balance each other out. Here's the thing. We're engaged (he proposed during a theological debate LOL). But we're both squeamish about and actual wedding. The thing is, I don't care about all that, and neither does he. But I think it would be a cool idea to do a PRIVATE ( just me and him) handfasting, as in to tell the cosmos that we are here in life together forever. Beyond that, nothing else matters. We'll have a legal wedding eventually, when we get enough money and feel like it. But we both want something solid between us. I was thinking of doing a handfasting under the New Moon (the Goddess will be our witness and Priestess). Can we do this? What sorts of things can we do? Would a Full Moon be better?

Origin: wiccalessons.blogspot.com