Update

Update
I apologize for not having posted in a while. However, my life has been kind of down lately. I have been out of work for the past 6 months with very little progress of finding work. However, my faith in God has not been extinguished by my situation, though at times I am tempted to give in and give up. I pray daily for God to bless me financially with a job and with money to meet my needs. I also pray daily for my friend who is not talking to me at the moment and for my little niece (who had been having some problems with her parents lately but thankfully it appears that her parents have wised up somewhat and are treating her better). Anyways, I just wanted you all to know that I'm still alive and striving forward despite my current situation. Thank you all for your continued prayers. God bless!