The Nurturing Path

The Nurturing Path
Greetings Everyone! I haven't posted here in quite a while and this community isn't very active anymore. Still I hope that a few of you will see this post and tolerate my ramblings.

My objective for this place was always one of questioning and evaluating spiritual positions. I always felt like if you don't regularly assess the path that you're on that in a sense you are on no path at all...that you render it meaningless and it loses its power to awaken you and stengthen you.

My personal path had and has many twists and turns. At times its been rocky and rough terrain; at other times smooth and effortless. Lately my path has been rather like a mountain trail. When I assess it, I find that all of my spiritual curiosities have compiled together and into a mosaic of a personal and unique spiritual philosophy...I don't think that the world has too many distinct religions. Rather it has probably 1 religion for every human being that lives and breathes and partakes of the beautiful earth.

My path had led me to Buddhism years back and still is a major part of how I perceive and brave my way through this world but long ago, I studied occult books and paganism and I'm always rather amazed how it resurfaces when life gets more difficult than usual. Its as if it runs through my very veins and is present in every cell in my body. Its tattooed on the very heart of me and beats quietly in perfect unison with the rest of my spiritual beliefs.

It was a beautiful experience that after one of the more traumatic experiences of my life, that I could still feel safe and warm and taken care of in the action of casting a circle and doing a ritual. It was VERY natural even after not revisiting it for quite a while. I felt the love and protection of the mysterious masculine/feminine spirit of the Universe. It was nourishing. It was beautiful and very much alive. This entry has no other real purpose than to express my gratitude for this and hopefully inspire a sense of great power, comfort, and resiliance that your Pagan path is offering you.

And since I'm famous for questions.... (Ah if you were here from the beginning you know that this was coming lol) MEMORIES: CAN YOU NAME AN INSTANCE OR A SPECIFIC RITUAL THAT CAUSED YOU TO AWAKEN TO A SENSE OF A CONSCIOUS AND SUPREME KNOWLEGE THAT YOUR PAGAN PATH OFFERED YOU A POWERFUL SENSE OF COMFORT AND FORTITUDE? WHAT LEAD TO THE REALIZATION? I ask this because I tend to think that many people leave Paganism because its so wide open and you can't open a single book of doctrine such as the bible to remind you of why you should experience comfort on this path. I always find it fascinating to hear of the ways that people find that feeling even without the convenient tools that other religions utilize to remind and inspire.

BB

~Lark~