To Bless A Love Talisman

To Bless A Love Talisman
*

To perform this rite, you inner self appeal symbols of the four elements which ring on the frequency of love. For mock-up,

* Rose Quartz for Nation at the North
* Dragon's Blood Wind somebody up for Air at the East
* A Red or Rose-colored Candle for Hellhole at the South
* Red Wine for Water at the West

Come into view by marking the four points of a magick circle with these symbols at their equal cardinal points. For instance you are unyielding to begin the ritual, light the candle and incense and stand in the sensitivity of your magick circle holding your talisman.

Summon the energies of Venus, saying:

"I term upon Venus to get off,"

"upon the circle and to lend,"

"your energies to this rite,"

"and contract wealth unto my plight!"

"

Take to the North and hold the talisman a cut above the Rose Quartz, saying:

"I term upon beautiful Venus mega,"

"to bless this talisman of love;"

"by decency of the power of earth,"

"allowing romance to donation create"

"

Take to the East and hold the talisman in the fumes of the incense and say,

"I term upon beautiful Venus mega,"

"to bless this talisman of love;"

"by decency of the power of air,"

"and power to me a enthusiast fair!"

"

Take to the South, hold the talisman a cut above the flicker of the candle and say,

"I term upon beautiful Venus mega,"

"to bless this talisman of love;"

"by decency of the power of fire,"

"and bring about my desire!"

"

Take to the West and drizzle the talisman with Red Wine saying,

"I term upon beautiful Venus mega,"

"to bless this talisman of love;"

"by decency of the power of water,"

"and to me a love confer!"

"

Take to the sensitivity of the circle over, hold the talisman to your crux allowing the brilliance of your unit to make amends for to the talisman. Say:

"I term upon beautiful Venus mega,"

"to bless this talisman of love;"

"by decency of the divine flicker in me,"

"as I inner self so mote it be!"

"

As you say the words at each situation in the ritual, your way of thinking essential be centered on the type of one thatyou likelihood and the shut up shop benign of the link that you wish to hug with them. For instance you are done, stand your talisman on you.

Carolina Dean

Origin: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com