Habaz Spirit Of Aquarius

Habaz Spirit Of Aquarius
Hatuny-Hab"uaz. After meditating on the four divine qualities and loading them into my being I then loaded my mirror and the room with a violet energy vibration. I then drew Hatuny's sigil and loaded the room with the kabbalistic formula of his name. I then projected my mind into his sphere and called out his name first in the mental, then the astral and finally physically vibrating it. I was then presented with a man in a black robe with the head of a black steer. I asked the spirit its name and it turned from a head to a mask and finally he showed his face...which was eerily similar to mine. I knew this was going to be an interesting evocation. After introductions he explained he did that to see what my reaction would be and it was sort of a test. I did not ask if I passed or not.J= Bardon gives one version of your name and an older source gives a different version. Which is correct (After speaking with him for a few seconds I could guess which it was)?H= Hab"uaz is the right name. Bardon changed it to prevent dabbling. He knew a true magician would discover it. Also, I rather work with a magician directly through inspiration or when a magician mentally travels to my sphere. (I ask at this point would he rather end the evocation and speak by me mentally projecting to his sphere, he said he was O.K. with this for now.)J= How do you initiate a magician into Kabbalistic magic?H= It is a slow process, and it depends on their background, ethics, magical development thus far and elemental makeup. I typically guide them to art first-the religious or sacred variety. This builds the needed ideas and feelings to then move on to either philosophy or religion depending on what Divine Providence requests. Finally I find them a teacher or inspirational writings and materials. I then guide the teacher in how to work with the student or direct the material to the students attention. The teacher student relationship is valuable in some respects more so than reading because direct transmission is possible and mastery is achieved much faster.J=Is their any practices I can give my readers?H=I cannot offer your readers any practice other than to know themselves, meditate on what it takes for you to create, work, love and teach. Pay attention to what takes place inside of you when you do this and how a feeling can move you to action. I offer your readers the knowledge that I will unfailingly guide them in their due time. We then discuss some private practices in relation to my kabbalistic practice. He tells me about the true practice of Bardon's fourth pole lawfulness material (the numbers 1-10) and some of the defects I have in my practice such as letters that are not truly representative of the divine virtue they reflect and what I should do to fix it. He also describes a method for working directly with him without evocation or mental travel and gives me the method. I then meditate on his outer and inner qualities which he told me not to publish but I will say I have never experienced such a detailed and beautiful energy signature before. Hab"uaz can be compared to Hermes in many respects. They have the same ability to be a powerful guiding factor and at the same time seem so light hearted and care free. I recall the first time I met Hermes and he had this same sort of dark appearance followed by a light hearted discussion. I cannot recommend enough if one is learning Kabbalah to visit Hab"uaz in his sphere and speak directly with him. You will not be disappointed. I feel foolish for not evoking him sooner.Here is his image, sans cow head:http://devilsgoatee666.deviantart.com/art/Habuaz-108720528