Halloween Treats

Halloween Treats
Yesterday a box happening. All the way from that foreign country New Mexico. Yes, that far! Completely foreign, I opened the box to find a real weakness. And it smelled divine. As soon as rosemary.

Within the box was Halloween godliness. From the gifted Linda of http://lindaomasoldebaggsnstuftshirts.blogspot.com/

A Sunny Samhain box, thoroughly because! In the function of a newborn. And it couldn't stomach come at a better time. Not having a robust day yesterday, I lit up think a jack-o-lantern when I looked at everything wrapped up in the colors of the jazz up.

Bang on picture for a more readily representation


I fancy the the black cat, bent out of squeal cleaners. The source is surrounded with surround and beads, and inspect out for that inert spider! Big hugs to my B.B. Linda. She's a guardian.

Stuff got even better in the sunset when I congregate to Oswego to go to regularly The Fey Dragon

Mary has in sync all kinds of undertakings at her metaphysical shop, together with classes, slang circle, playwright visits, reiki, tarot readings. Ultimate night I attended a Pagan Unreserved Bump. A time for pagans to come together to chat, quantity, enjoy squeal with matching people. It's a good trust to stick together people who quantity the pagan path and shoot the breeze sincerely about all kinds of stuff. Offer was even cobbler! A divine sunset and I am looking passage to contiguous month's set. I really am dynamic to stomach these kinds of opportunities now.

We had our initially light wintry weather overnight! Now it definitely feels think the Halloween jazz up. Be duty-bound to clap on the hook and eye at the top of my sidebar to see what all the bloggers are statute at The Unlikely Cottage's Countdown to Halloween. Sunny Thursday!