Psychical Predictions For 2009

Psychical Predictions For 2009

By Frederick Gimino

For the first 6 months of 2009 I see a continuing trend line from last years series of economical and foreign policy faux pas. I envision great struggles and battles being fought in both the physical and spiritual realms regarding these items. I also see a rebirth of ideas that have been sidelined for many years and the continuation of the world's sigmoid technological growth, which has been all but stifled over the past several years. I also envision a return to family values as the solidarity of the family unit is brought together as adversity over the first three months of this year threaten to tear families apart. In addition I see a great upheaval in the world community and eyes focusing on the United States, China, and (to a lesser extent) the EU at the next G20 summit to lead the world out of its current economic, morale, and spiritual morass.

I see the fulcrum of humanities plight resting heavily on the worlds increased need for commodities. I project a unilateral effort forming on a global scale to address the worlds increased need for energy, agriculture, and precious metals. I also believe that the need for international cooperative humanitarian efforts will increase as the crippled economies of the world struggle to deal with an increase in famine, drought, disease, war, and natural disasters. As a direct result of population growth, global warming, geographic location, and income per capita I feel emerging and third world economies of the worlds equatorial countries will be hit the hardest.

During the latter half of the year I foresee a global change in consciousness and its psychical perception of reality causing global retrenchment. The areas I see being affected by this retrenchment are oil, technology, and scientific research. I see this retrenchment acting as a global catalyst for a permanent shift in markets. A leaner svelte marketplace will emerge more economically viable; fungible, environmentally friendly, and technologically superior. I see a breakout through the psychological resistance keeping humanity from progressing past the socioeconomic limits imposed by globally mandated use of non-renewable, costly, and inefficient fossil fuels. In addition the internal combustion engine, coal burning power plants, and other archaic technologies of the early 20th century will be supplanted with new technologies gradually starting a green renaissance. I envision this rebirth of the green movement in conjunction with continuing scientific research too not only make green energy ubiquitous but available at grid parity. In addition I feel that green energy will embody the core foci of global retrenchment and a revitalization of the world economy starting in very late 2009.

I also see the development of new and innovative treatments for diseases being developed. I feel humanity is on the verge of breakthroughs in the order of Louis Pasteur. I see the Marburg and Ebola viruses potentially being eradicated like smallpox. I see new innovative treatments for heart disease, organ transplants, and death via senescence. With continued research into embryonic stem cell research; targeted RNA therapies; telomere shortening; and programmed cell death we are virtually on the cusp of discovering a cure for the ultimate human medical condition.

In summation my predictions for 2009 involve the strengthening of the family unit, retrenchment, and renaissance. Both globally and locally these concepts embody my core psychical forecast for 2009. I feel the world as a community; as a cooperative group of powers and principalities, as a family of brother and sister nations will unite on a unilateral front for the benefit of mankind this year.

Fred Gimino owns and operates the Free Psychic Network. His site provides advice and insight in the hopes that people may live happier more satisfying lives. Content including Psychic Oracles in genres including Astrology, Numerology, Tarot, And Horoscopes may be accessed on and through his site. Why not enjoy your live Psychic Reading Today?

Origin: esoteric-soup.blogspot.com